Equate Infant Gas Relief Drops uploaded by Krystle R.

BY GENERIC

Equate Infant Gas Relief Drops see more...

Emily N.
zachary
This product has helped me so much. I use it everyday several times a day! Both of my boys suffered and struggled with colic and I would have been lost without it! There isn't anything out there that works better.
Marisa K.
A lifesaver. My daughter had terrible gas the first few weeks of life as her tummy was getting used to digesting. The doctor recommend these and her fussiness and gas went away within a few days. Totally worth it.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
These are great when your little one is suffering from the gas and we know how little babies hurt when their tummy is uncomfortable! My little guy likes the taste, takes it with ease, it's very easy to administer and seems to work very fast! It's been a good medicine for me to keep in stock for baby.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
The Walmart brand that actually competes with name brands. This product saves you money and works wonders. My baby had terrible gas when he was born and these gas drops were the only things to help him get rid of it! It was essential in our diaper bag
Ericca S.
Dinuba, CA
I have a one year old son and when he was a newborn his tummy often gave him problems and his formula often made him gassy Ive used equate gas drops over the branded drops the equate drops seemed to work faster to rid the gas and alleviate stomach discomfort
Krystle R.
Justin, TX
My little one alwsys had trouble with colic this little magic save us a lot of lates night i love that u can mix it with formula breast milk or water
Ana Paula K.
I'm a baby'sitter and I use to give it to the babie I take care of him. It's really good. In few minutes he was coming down and relaxed.
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
These are cheap, but work so well. I have nothing bad to say because they get the job done while you're saving money.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Effective. Cost friendly. Easy to find. Works great. Easy to use. Kept them on hand. Recommend them. Good product.
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
One of the best store brand gas drops. Provides relief within seconds. Would not have survived without this.