Equate Ibuprofen Tablets

by Equate

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen Tablets!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of ibuprophen because it is just as effective as the name brands, but at a much more affordable price. ” in 2 reviews
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Costco
Don't really know what to say about ibuprofen. It gets the job done. To me they are all the same so I don't really notice a difference
Marion , IN
This is great for headaches, muscle aches, and especially menstrual cramps. I love that the store brand is just as good as name brand.
huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just like the name brand at a cheaper cost. I bought a huge bottle hoping to last a whole year. $10 for 1000 pills was a steel.
New Cumberland, WV
This product is great.  It is much more affordable than Advil.  It works as well as any ibuprofen product on the market.
Ibuprofen is my go to for pain and inflammation. I take it quite regular. Weather it be tooth aches or arthritis it works miracles.
Elk Ridge, UT
Work great and fast. Cheaper brand but same quality as other brands. I always eat something before so it doesn't upset my stomach.
I use these for my migraines and they absolutely get the job done , not a bad price and it comes in handy to carry these around.
Lincoln Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ibproufen is the pain reliever I always use. It works quickly and keeps the pain gone awhile. Tylenol just doesn't work as good!
Des Moines, IA
Cheaper than the name brand and works just as well. I feel most of the Equate brands are comparable if not equal to name brands.