Equate Ibuprofen Tablets

by Equate

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen Tablets!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of ibuprophen because it is just as effective as the name brands, but at a much more affordable price. ” in 2 reviews
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the same as the brand name, but so much less expensive! I take these regularly and wouldn't care to switch to the brand names. These work just as well!
Jacksonville, AR
A staple in our medicine cabinet. This product works wonders for my entire family. It's great for a plethora of pain symptoms. Always recommend and suggest for inquiring minds.
Gladwin, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The tablets were small and easy to take. This was much cheaper than the name brand and accomplished the same goal, pain relief. I purchased this at WalMart.
Douglasville, GA
This brand works and is cost effective. I always get the largest bottle because it's the best price. I keep some at home, work and in my purse just in case.
Coon Rapids, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as well as the name brand at a much better price. I like to keep some in my purse for on the go pain relief, and at this price, its easy to do.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate brand is certainly more affordable and within 30 minutes to one hour, the headache is gone! Drink with a tall glass of water and you're good to go!
Yorktown Hts, NY
Honestly, they do exactly what they're supposed to do - relieve pain. Luckily these are generic brand so they are a lot less expensive than Advil brand.
Toccoa, GA
What an amazing deal, first of all. Second of all, I prefer ibuprofen over acetaminophen any day because it doesn’t irritate the stomach. Thanks Walmart!
Perkinston, MS
Works just as well as the name brands for a fraction of the price. There is no reason to buy a label when you can get the same pain relief for much less!
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I use this instead of the name brand. It is cheaper and works just as well. They have the same active ingredients when you read the label side by side.