Equate Ibuprofen Tablets

by Equate

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen Tablets!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of ibuprophen because it is just as effective as the name brands, but at a much more affordable price. ” in 2 reviews
Denver, CO
This is my go-to for everything! Soreness from working out, headaches, cramps... this bottle lasts forever.
Georgetown, KY
They ate fast acting even when I get migraines. And this brand is very cheap. It definitely meets my budget
Portland, ME
Works just as well as any other ibuprofen I've used, and the price is pretty good compared to other brands.
Mission, TX
Works just as good as the real brand, use it for everything from headaches to cramping, to muscle pains.
Forest Lake, MN
I rarely use pain relievers but when I do ibuprofen is the only one I take for the occasional headache.
Thomasville, AL
I use these on occasion but I hate taking them because of the taste and they take a long time to work.
Adair, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find that whenever I have a really bad headache that won't go away Ibprofun works better then Tylenol
Greenville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are my go to headache meds! Great for aches and pains and not super expensive, easy to swallow
Tuscaloosa
Great product. Never had a bad reaction with it and it works every time. Worth getting the off brand.
Garner, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great and is a better deal than the name brand. I keep a big bottle around to help with cramps.