Equate Ibuprofen Tablets

by Equate

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen Tablets!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of ibuprophen because it is just as effective as the name brands, but at a much more affordable price. ” in 2 reviews
When I have sore muscles I reach for Equate brand ibuprofen to reduce inflammation and pain relief. The value can not be beat!
Alto, MI
I use this instead of Motrin. I find all Equate products work just as well or better than the brand name for a lot less money.
Starke, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Does what it’s suppose to affordable would purchase again I just have to eat before taking can’t take it on an empty stomach
Lapeer, MI
I use these mainly for my period and even then I don't try to use often. With that being said, they seem to work well for me.
Columbus
I get headaches all the time and this helps tremendously. My headache is gone quickly and I’m ready to continue with my day.
The taste isn't the best, but it gets the job done for headaches. I take 2 every 4 hours and it keeps sinus head pain at bay.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Equate brand products never fail! These work great for pain and fevers. I feel better within 20 minutes of taking it at most.
Kingsland, GA
Good products, do the job of the more expensive name brand products at a fraction of the cost. Use equate brand Everytime.
Matawan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works just as well as a name brand product for a fraction of the cost. Will always turn to equate first. Thank you Walmart.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always reach for this brand they do the same thing but at a better price. Helps take pain away from my body in all areas