Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with Easy Open Cap

BY EQUATE #11 in Pain Relief

Features easy-open cap. Equate 200mg Ibuprofen Tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever see more...

• Are there any adverse side effects to using this brand? I...3 Answers
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with  Easy Open Cap
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with Easy Open Cap
Buy on Walmart
  • "There wasn't much difference from the name brand, so this is definitely a good value. " in 1 review
  • "This is also really helps woth headaches." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the equate brand!! They have great prices compared to the big named brands. They usually have a great value too. I usually get mine at pharmacies or Walmart. They have great prices which is my favorite part! You can get the same Ingredients as the name brand for a cheaper price. They work just as well as the name brand pain relievers. I would definitely recommend this brand. Especially if you have to use pain relievers often. Definitely worth a try! I buy this brand at least once a month!
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
This generic version of ibuprofen (advil) is a great way to get quick and effective pain relief with out spending a lot of money.  You can get a bottle of 100 for a few dollars at Walmart, and they are just the same drug as the national brand.  I highly recommend this NSAID for any kind of inflammation of pain relief needs.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Headache, toothache, fever, cramps, or cold? This helps it all! I got my ibuprofen from Walmart for just a couple bucks and it lasts a long time! The bottle is the perfect size to store in your cabinets or bring it along in your purse! Usually it’s pretty fast acting too. I take 2 of them when I have a headache and the pain goes away in 10 minutes.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I would give this more than 5 stars if possible. There's no need for fancy name brand stuff, or more expensive medications. Ibuprofen is unbeatable for pain relief and swelling, and there's very little difference between generic stuff, and something with a commercially recognisable label. I get headaches sometimes, so I use this once or twice a month. My husband has back pain and uses this as well if he has a bad day. This is all ya need!
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I are constantly reaching for an anti-inflammatory pain reliever. I have TMJ and am prone to headaches and got into an accident that literally obliterated my arm. My husband served in the Marine Corps and was shot in the shoulder and stomach and during the incident fell off a 3 story rooftop so we definitely are attached to our pain relievers. I love Motrin but the way we use it, it just isn't as cost effective as the Equate brand. The Equate brand works just as good if not better at a more affordable price. I honestly feel that if you are like us or not as bad, this will work for you and it keeps the inflammation down which is the reason we love it so much.
Bryn N.
A solid ibuprofen product and nothing beats the price on this. Just as good as name brand, but way cheaper, so I would highly recommend it over pricier brand stuff.  Also, even though I don't need it, the easy open cap seems like it would be great for someone with arthritis.
Azrael H.
I got an IUD and unfortunately I was one of the people who had bad cramps for a month afterwards. I went through a ton of Equate ibuprofen at the time, and sometimes I had to take a lot, but it was the only medication that helped me get out of bed. The price is great, and I prefer the tablets over the soft gels because they feel smaller going down.
Hannah B.
Moline
The only reason I rated this product lower than liquid gels is response time. I find liquid gels work faster for my body. However, these pills are much easier to take than the gels since they are smaller in size. If you want an easy to take pain pill that does work just as well as name brand, then these pills are definitely for you.
C G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a chronic pain sufferer, ibuprofen seems to always do the trick for me. While these are incredibly affordable I’ve stopped buying them because they take forever to kick in. I’m talking an hour or more. The relief does last but I have to wonder what it is about them that would make that happen.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This Walmart branded pain relief is pretty decent for the price tag. These are the cheaper ones you’ll find at Walmart. Does the same job at Advil in my opinion. Price tag is good, does a good job to relieve pain, and the pills are way better than the gel! I can’t stand the gel!
Stephanie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Are there any adverse side effects to using this brand? I use their allergy relief but have never giving these a try. I wanted to ask if anyone has ever experienced anything weird while taking these.