Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with Easy Open Cap

by Equate

#17 in Pain Relief

Features easy-open cap. Equate 200mg Ibuprofen Tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

Does anyone use this for menstrual cramps? I feel like it’s a cheaper alternative to midol but it doesn’t have the caffeine.
How long does this last ?
I have a question, ok so i took supplement and my arm hurt why this is? Like It hurt really bad feel like on fire please someone give answer? Please answer question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with Easy Open Cap!
Product Highlights
This is also really helps woth headaches.in reviews
There wasn't much difference from the name brand, so this is definitely a good value. in reviews
Chad C.
Lk Barrington, IL
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with  Easy Open Cap uploaded by Chad C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I need it, they are there for me. I hardly use pain reliever tablets but when I do I use ibuprofen
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with  Easy Open Cap uploaded by Rebecca Ann C.
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with Easy Open Cap This medicine works great for me when I have aches and pains from my sore muscles. It's a great antiinflammatory that works effectively for my tendonitis pain in my elbows and shoulders, I couldn't imagine being without it.
Heather C.
Catlettsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with  Easy Open Cap uploaded by Heather C.
I typically use ibuprofen for everyday aches and pains, especially headaches or back pain. I usually take 3-4 of them if I have horrible pain, if it’s just a normal headache, 2 will usually work. It does work 100%. I would definitely recommend. I typically buy an orange bottle with orange pills comes with 100 pills for $3. I always buy these & I’ll continue to purchase these. Equate - Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200 mg, 100 Coated Caplets (Compare to Motrin IB)
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to pain reliever that I always have on hand. Works incredibly quickly and efficiently with no side effects.
Dea L.
I take this for just about any ache or pain I have. One will do for me, and put me to sleep nicely. I've found that 2 ibuprofen puts me into a coma-like state where nothing and no one can wake me up for about 10-12 hours. I love using this stuff, and can't recommend it enough. I bought up two mega boxes, and am still working my way through them.
Amber F.
Lawton, OK
Ibuprofen is my go to pain reliever! The price is great compared to the name brands, and just as effective! The easy open cap is a nice touch, especially if you have hand pain. I would recommend!
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Generic ibuprofen. It works, and does the same job for less money. Additionally, it comes in multiple varieties (liquid, gels, tablets), depending upon preference. I have severe chronic pain, so this often doesn’t help me much. However, if you’re a “normal” person, this should fix you right up!
Crystal B.
N Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with  Easy Open Cap uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly do not know what I would do without this brand of ibuprofen. It’s inexpensive, we can buy it at bulk at Walmart, and my entire family of six goes through it like skittles. I thank goodness for it
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
Ibuprofen is a great medicine. I totally love it and it helps a lot especially with any pain I have and it always helps me and I totally recommend buying it’s definitely worth it and if you don’t buy or you will regret it.
Edith C.
Equate ibuprofen is in my Wal-Mart buggy every month. It's the only thing that helps with ny sons headaches, we use it for relief of minor aches and pains frequently. Equate has the best Value by far.