Equate Ibuprofen Tablets

by Equate

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen Tablets!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite brand of ibuprophen because it is just as effective as the name brands, but at a much more affordable price. ” in 2 reviews
Toccoa, GA
What an amazing deal, first of all. Second of all, I prefer ibuprofen over acetaminophen any day because it doesn’t irritate the stomach. Thanks Walmart!
Perkinston, MS
Works just as well as the name brands for a fraction of the price. There is no reason to buy a label when you can get the same pain relief for much less!
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
I use this instead of the name brand. It is cheaper and works just as well. They have the same active ingredients when you read the label side by side.
Oak Creek
Works great! This is one product i always but instead of a name brand because I go through ibuprofen quickly and these work great and are inexpensive
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These come with so many tablets for cheap! They work just as well as the name brand stuff for half the cost! I highly recommend these. Great value!
Truro, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you need a little relief from a headache or the ache of a long run. These are a go to for anything. They are cheap but still effective.
Tallahassee, FL
This is an absolute staple in my house. My husband will often come home from work with a headach and 9/10 two of these can take care of it.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product! Always getd the job done and never disappoints. Will definitely continue to purchase this product when needed!
They get the job done. Standard ibuprofen. Cheaper than other brands. You have to take at least two but other than that, they're just fine.
Parker, CO
I feel like all different brands of ibuprofen work well, but this one is much cheaper. I like ibuprofen much more than something like advil