BY EQUATE #74 in Pain Relief

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets: Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever see more...

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets
  • "This is my favorite brand of ibuprophen because it is just as effective as the name brands, but at a much more affordable price. " in 2 reviews
Kilian N.
Brandon
How can you reach for any other brand? It's cheap and it's doing exactly the same thing as anything else. It's these or the extra strength tablets that I get, because equate really just gets me. They know I'm broke an they know I'm in pain, what more could you ask for in a painkiller?
Roman J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly, I don't know why everyone doesn't just buy generic. As a future pharmacist, I can happily say that you're going to be able to expect the same exact results you'd get with regular Advil vs Equate's Ibuprofen tablets.... and for literally half the cost! What's the debate here!
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
For the price that we paid for this giant bottle of 500 capsules, I consider it a steal. I know there’s a lot of misconception surrounding off-brand/“store brand” medication, but I’m here to break that standard. These work great. If I’m ever in pain, I turn to these over anything else in my cupboard.
Lindsey K.
Louisa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a nurse and like to keep medicine everywhere for emergencies. I always keep this medicine stocked, because it is affordable and comes in a large container. I use it during that time of the month, for headaches, bumps and bruises, and for any sports injuries. It tastes terrible if you leave in your mouth for an extended period of time but goes down easily with your drink of choice.
Julia S.
Galloway
Usually just use these for any menstrual cramps or even just for headaches or migraine. Great quality it’s like buying all the name brands but for a cheaper more affordable price you get the same thing!!!
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have an NSAID allergy but the others in my house say that this works just like the trade name Ibuprofen tablets. The main complaint is the taste that comes from these having little to no coating.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Equate Ibuprofen Tablets, 200mg - 500ct more...
I have taken so much ibuprofen over the years that I can no longer take it. But I never paid for name brand ibuprofen because Equate works just as well for half the price. I would recommend to anyone to purchase Equate over name brands. Just as effective and you can save the extra money for something you really want or need. Equate Ibuprofen Tablets
Stacey e.
I keep these in my purse at all times..Great for knocking out whatever pains you have...We play tennis,ride bikes,swim and Skydive so we both have aches and pains and these really work!! And they are cheaper!!! Big plus!!! Equate Ibuprofen Tablets with Easy Open Cap
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I feel like this is a staple in our house. It helps with any aches or pain. It helps with mild headaches which is wonderful. Usually it comes in boxes of two for a decent price. We have some in our vehicles as well as each bathroom.
Nina R.
Houston, PA
Review for: Equate Ibuprofen Tablets, 200mg - 500ct more...
Great for pain and inflammation relief. I take these before/after intense sporting events or practices. Works just as good or better than more expensive brands. I always keep these stocked in my medicine cabinet and gym bag.

back