BY EQUATE

Buy on Walmart
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
My go to ibuprofen. Cheaper than other brands. So not only do you save it works very quickly. Say goodbye to pain and more change in your pocket. I recommend this product! I will be buying from this brand for a long time! 👍🏼
Olivia T.
Everson
I would greatly recommend the soft gels over normal pills any day. The gel begins working much faster and is very helpful. The gel capsules are only slightly more expensive but are always more effective.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I like the "Brand name" softgels because I believe the soft gels work faster than the regular tablets. I buy the Equate version because it's a lot cheaper and works exactly the same . The ingredients are the same as the brand name .  I would definitely recommend the Equate brand to my friends and family.
Robyn W.
Arlington, TX
My go to! I am always having aches and pains, cramps, etc..so I KEEP a bottle of these in my purse. In my eyes, they work faster than my beloved Advil and they are a little bit cheaper than them too. Easy to swallow too.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
For as cheap as this pain reliever is it’s great. I mean I have no complaints. It does everything that the name brand pain reliever does... and that’s amazing! I would most definitely recommend to my friends.
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Equate Ibuprofen Softgels, 20ct work great! I always buy the walmart brand because it does just as good of a job and cost way less. Great overall product!
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
Ibuprofen works really well to reduce symptoms of headache, body aches, pain, inflammation, and fever. It should be taken in moderation to reduce the risk of kidney issues. I think ibuprofen makes these symptoms more manageable and tolerable. The fact that these are soft gels means that they work faster to manage symptoms. This brand is great quality and excellent value.
Shirah P.
Stephenville
These work great for headaches and backaches. I take a few of these and the pain is gone in less than an hour. The softgel also makes it easier to swallow and theres no medicine taste like with tablets.
Hannah B.
Moline
I always have a bottle on me. They work quickly and work just as well as name brand Advil Liquid Gels. They also have more in the package compared to Advil.
Olivia W.
Love the quality and price of this product. It works just as good as name brands and it takes effect pretty quick. I will continue to buy this product!