Equate Ibuprofen Softgels 200 Mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer - 80 Ct uploaded by Amanda L.Equate Ibuprofen Softgels 200 Mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer - 80 Ct uploaded by KC F.

BY EQUATE

Temporarily reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains due to: Headache Muscular aches Arthritis Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps see more...

Missy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate Ibuprofen is my go to medication for headaches when natural relief is just not helping. This totally takes my headaches away. I use it also to reduce swelling for injuries or when I feel my sinuses are swelling a bit too. I would recommend this product.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the equate brand for these reasons: they have the same pain fight ingredients as other brands, the gel cap works fast, and it’s less expensive!! Great quality with excellent pain relief quality!
Niki S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Ibuprofen Softgels Pain Reliever Fever Reducer 200 Mg lb lb 200 mg/1 count more...
I’m going to go out on a limb here and just say that all ibuprofen is essentially the same...the thing I will give this product is that a liquid gel tends to start working faster than a typical tablet or pill. This is an affordable alternative to the name brand while still delivering a reliable product that gets the job done.
RaeLynn M.
Good bargin. Fast absorbing seeing as it is a gel cap. So any body aches, toothache, seen to lessen within 15 minutes. I keep it handy around my home. Worth the purchase
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
These are an excellent buy! Also they are a great alternative to Advil’ liquid gel pills, these are about $3-$4 cheaper so it you can get these get them because they work equally the same and are much cheaper most of the time!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Takes care of most of my aches and pains including headaches and body aches. It is fast acting usually relieving pain without 15-20 minutes after taking. I prefer this brand over the higher priced similar products.
Alissia H.
Hot Springs, AR
These are my favorite pain reliever for toothaches. The liquud gels work fast and get you relief fast. Wish there were more in the bottle for the price but overall I am satisfied.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Generic medication is bomb. Same strength and relief with half the cost, and I can have one for work, for my purse, for my car, for upstairs and downstairs and not feel bad 😹
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 80 Capsule more...
This is the only over-the-counter medication that will get rid of my migraines without also upsetting my stomach. Highly recommend for headache sufferers with sensitive stomachs.
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
I have PCOS, so in between monthly cycles, I take ibuprofen to help with the pain of ovarian cysts. I love that Walmart offers a non name brand, cheaper alternative.

Kohl's