Personal CareSleeping AidsEquate
Ibuprofen PM Caplets Pain Reliever/Sleep Aid 20 Ct

Equate Ibuprofen PM Caplets Pain Reliever/Sleep Aid 20 Ct

by Equate

Equate Ibuprofen PM Caplets Pain Reliever Sleep Aid, 20 ct: Relieves body aches and pain, so you get a good night's sleep Nighttime sleep aid Contains 200mg of ibuprofen Comparable to Advil PM Caplets Safety-coated caplets Available in a 20 ct size Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Muscle aches Minor pain or arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Ibuprofen PM Caplets Pain Reliever/Sleep Aid 20 Ct!
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate Ibuprofen PM Caplets Pain Reliever/Sleep Aid 20 Ct uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are some of the best over the counter sleep aids I’ve had in a long time! They are easy to swallow and affordable. It helps put you to sleep and also takes your pain away. Any kind of aches or pain you are experiencing this is guaranteed to knock it out and put you out fast! I didn’t experience any groggy feeling the next day either.
Brooklyn, NY
I sometimes need help sleeping after surgeries and this does the job! I usually only take one and I fall asleep.
Sitka, KY
Equate Ibuprofen PM is just what I need for aches and pains before bed.. Stops the pain and helps me get to sleep. Can't beat this product and the price is great!
This ibuprofen works very well. relieves pain quickly and for awhile. they are very effective.
Works great! It is just as good of an option as any high end or high priced option.

Looking for your answer?