Equate - Ibuprofen PM 200 mg, 80 Coated Caplets (Compare to Advil PM) uploaded by Ann C.Equate - Ibuprofen PM 200 mg, 80 Coated Caplets (Compare to Advil PM) uploaded by Wendy C.

BY EQUATE

Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ibuprofen works really well to reduce symptoms of headache, body aches, pain, inflammation, and fever. It should be taken in moderation to reduce the risk of kidney issues. I think ibuprofen makes these symptoms more manageable and tolerable. This brand is great quality and excellent value.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Purchased these from Walmart. They work just as well as he name brands and cost about half the price. If I'm experiencing back pain I will take a few before bed. They don't leave me groggy.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These work just as good as the name brand!!! I had some pretty bad back pain going on since Friday and I went over to Walmart and got these. I can tell you that these really helped me sleep the past two nights without waking up in pain!! Another plus is these didn't leave me feeling groggy the next morning. I highly recommend these!!!
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these for painful nights and it's so much less money than the name brand! I have a hard time sleeping sometimes and these are perfect because my back is so bad. Eases pain, and helps me get to sleep and stay asleep.
Rachael V.
If your needing to go the low budget way this is it. I have never had a problem with this brand. Always works. takes about 15 minutes for it to kick in on me.. I have recommended this to a lot of my friends and family.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
These get the job done at a fraction of the price! Great product, great price! As for people questioning them since they are "generic" they should really not mind. Same product different name.
Amber F.
Lawton, OK
Ibuprofen is my go to pain reliever. The soft gel makes this product fast acting! The price is great compared to the name brands. It’s very effective.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These work just as well as the name brand option! They work well to get rid of my headaches at night and to help me fall to sleep.
Candace W.
These work just as good as the more expensive option. They really helped my headaches go away at night when I was going to sleep.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are just as good as the expensive ones. I used to think there was a difference, but there really isn't. Good product.

back