BY EQUATE

Equate Ibuprofen Tablets 200mg Muscle aches Minor pain or Arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This products works just as well as any other ibuprofen and is much more affordable. I have back problems and this is my go to if it starts to become unbearable and it really helps take away the discomfort.
Brittney S.
Mission viejo, CA
Awesome cheap brand for a pain reliever medicine. I usually will follow the instructions on how many I should take in so many hours and most of the time if the pain is mild this will do the trick. But not all the time.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
This works as well as Advil, its cost is less and you get more tablets for 100 tablets for the cost of the 25 tablets that you get with Advil, most Equate brands at Wal-Mart is good as or better than the name brands.
Edith O.
I suffer from migraines so I have to keep painkillers on hand. These work wonders. They do not irritate my stomach and eliminate my headaches within half an hour.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
I haven't bought name brand ibuprofen in years over these. I feel they work just as well and are a great price. Buy the two pack, keep one at home and one in your purse
Kenzie H.
aumsville oregon
Despite this product being a "low end" brand this is what I buy for my boyfriend and myself. I have very bad muscle issues following my car accident and the only thing that helps with my pain on nights it's really bad is this product. I highly recommend this product!
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For a cheap brand I think that this product works great. We buy this product often and I do take it. it seems to help me . I know some people think an off brand don't work well to me some off brands work just as good and cost a whole lot cheaper and get more of product. if your not sure why not just buy it one time and see you will never know until you try something.
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Ibuprofen has help me with my back pains every month when I have back pain and stomach cramps. It’s very affordable to get and it’s work!! It’s the same thing as buy the expensive stuff your just paying more for the brand.
Haley H.
I have headaches frequently, and these may be generic but they work just as well. They relieve pain quickly and efficiently. It works just as well as name brands. 10 out of 10 would buy again. I like to get the twin packs.
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
I don't feel that these are as efficient as the name brand pain relievers. They do work but not all the time, just depends on the situation. I've seen better results with other products of the same nature.
Tiffany H.