Equate - Ibuprofen 200 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reduce, 24 Coated Tablets (Compare to Advil)

BY EQUATE

• I know this is the off brand but does it still work as well?1 Answers
Dakota T.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
From someone that has lots of headaches and migraines I take ibuprofen a couples times a month. I usually take one as soon as I feel one coming and this product will help a lot.
Sherene S.
I have been using this for years. Great pain reliever and fever reducer for a low low price. I carry it with me at all times basically.
Melanie M.
Omro, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly, this product didn't work for me. Tylenol worked better and faster for me so it was worth paying the extra money.
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
I know this is the off brand but does it still work as well?