Equate - Hygienic Cleansing Pads, Hemorrhoidal Vaginal Medicated Pads, 100 Pads uploaded by Anita S.

BY EQUATE

For use with hemorrhoids and vaginal care. Protects irritated areas. Convenient, easy to use. Dimension: 3.0 in. dia (7.62 cm dia). see more...

• Think they have the "off bbrand " kind with witch hazel?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These work wonders !!! They are soothing and give a feeling of relief. These are a must to keep In the home. They are affordable and they can be found just about anywhere. I will definitely always buy these
Melanie M.
maysville ky
I love this product for the days when I’m to tired to wash my face it’s easy to pop open and wipe my face down. I will say it is very drying and mad my face brake out but after using the this product for a week it really made my face clear up
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Ok I'm just gonna say it. After you've given birth these are a God send. Seriously. After I had my daughter I had to have these at all times. It cools and soothes and helps that sensitive area so much. I cannot say enough about these and whoever thought of witch hazel pads like this is a genius.
Cassie L.
Charleston , IL
After having both of my daughters I ALWAYS used these! Those few weeks after having a baby, you need all the comfort you can get and these provided exactly that!!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this product to all Momma's!!
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is very easy to use as well as very long lasting.  These do not smell very good, but they do have nice packaging and they are, in my opinion, very affordable and easy to find.  These worked  better than I expected and I love this product.
Jackie V.
Blaine, TN
I didn't get them until after I had my first baby. They help keep everything cool and easies the pain so much! I love them and it comes with a lot so it last a long time. I would recommend it to anyone that needs them! No room for improvements or anything.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
These are my favorite! Clearly toilet paper does not do the job and we need to wipe with something that is actually cleansing and good for our private area. I have used a few different kinds of wipes and these are my favorite.
Lexus K.
Soddy daisy
These cleansing pads work so well and cleansing your nails I love how easy it is to remove nail polish with these if you haven't tried them then give them a go!
Jessica M.
New Lexington
Really didnt do anything for me. Bought after having my youngest baby and it didnt really help any. I wouldnt recommend them.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
The hospital gave me these after I had my son. They said it would help me pee without the burning but it didn't help at all.
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
Think they have the "off bbrand " kind with witch hazel?