Equate Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning & Disinfecting Lens Care System TwinPack, 2x12 Fl Oz, Compare to Clear Care

BY EQUATE

The Equate Contact Lens Solution System is used to clean and disinfect your lenses. This highly effective solution uses hydrogen peroxide as the active ingredient to clean your lenses. If you use soft contact lenses that are replaced in 30 days or... see more...

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,108 reviews
This lens cleaning system really helps with protein buildup. The package
says it's meant for contact lenses that get replaced in 30 days or
less. However, i've used this on colored contact lens that were a little
thick and painful. I feel the company places the warning on the label
because I've noticed my uncomfortable contact lenses seem to become more
comfortable, and almost feel thinner (which won't be good for long-wear
and daily use, in my opinion). I actually liked the effect it had on my harder lenses. I
do not use this contact lens every time I remove my lenses, just more
when I wear heavy makeup or need a deeper cleanse.  I love that it comes
with a new holding container with each case. The product is affordable
and I purchased this kit from Walmart. I would definitely recommend
purchasing this contact solution, especially with the BOGO offer!
Brittany D.
I started using this a few years ago when I was having issues with my contacts having smudgy looking spots on them. My regular contact solution wasnt cutting it anymore and was causing some issues. My doctor suggested I switch to this and it has helped. I gave it 4 stars because it is a little pricier but it does last a while so that helps. It also burns my eyes every now and then (even though I wait longer than the 6 hour minimum). But over all its a good product and helps keep my contacts clean.
Sarah B.
I didn't like the case it came with so much. It will do if you can not find the name brand solution
Tiffany B.
The solution itself seems effective compared to the Clear Care brand, but I really dislike the case. I found it difficult to put my lenses into the case and I really fumbled with them to take them out. The price, though, is great compared to the name brand.

Walmart