BY EQUATE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Equate Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaning and Disinfecting Lens Care System, 12oz, Compare to Clear Care see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This lens cleaning system really helps with protein buildup. The package says it's meant for contact lenses that get replaced in 30 days or less. However, i've used this on colored contact lens that were a little thick and painful. I feel the company places the warning on the label because I've noticed my uncomfortable contact lenses seem to become more comfortable, and almost feel thinner (which won't be good for long-wear and daily use, in my opinion). I actually liked the effect it had on my harder lenses. I do not use this contact lens every time I remove my lenses, just more when I wear heavy makeup or need a deeper cleanse.  I love that it comes with a new holding container with each case. The product is affordable and I purchased this kit from Walmart. I would definitely recommend purchasing this contact solution!