Equate Himalayan Salt Exfoliating Body Wash, 16 fl oz uploaded by Karen D.Equate Himalayan Salt Exfoliating Body Wash, 16 fl oz uploaded by Qurita W.

BY EQUATE

Vicky F.
Las Cruces, NM
From all the body washes I have tried, I would say this is the one I would always buy. It smells grat and makes you smell great! it is a really cheap product, I would really recommend it to you all
Breanna N.
A really good body wash for a cheap price! I love it so much because it makes my skin more softer and the scent smells like heaven. I use it at least 2 or 3 times a week and I like how it doesn't irritate my skin. The beads are not that harsh in which makes it a good product.
mimi s.
This bodywash is affordable, smells great and really leaves you feeling clean. I didn't notice a residue or itchiness after using this product. I tend to get very dry after using bodywash instead of bar soap, but this bodywash doesn't dry me out, leaves me feeling clean & refreshed.
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I enjoy this body wash. It lathers nicely and makes my skin feel so soft. This is my go to budget soap and I will continue to buy it as long as they sale it. I highly recommend this product. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Khyati S.
This body wash has a great scent and it lathers very nicely on the skin. You only need a little bit to make it foam up. It is pretty cheap but good quality. It is a very strong body wash and it leaves your skin feeling smooth after using it.
Jessica F.
I like the scrubs that are in here. Gotta really clean it off tho or you're have some left. LOVE the fresh and calming smell. I use it every day at the end of the shower
Karen D.
Affordable, great price and great smell, and also exfoliates your skin, the smell is really fresh and natural nothing chemical.
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
This stuff doesn't break the bank and it smells great. It also has some gentle exfoliating which is great.
Morgan A.
Kingsport
Absolutely wonderful!! Does just as it says. Makes me skin oh so soft, and touchable smooth.