BY EQUATE

Equate Hemorrhoidal Cream: Fast, soothing relief Soothes painful burning, itching and discomfort Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue Protects irritated tissue and relieves internal and external discomfort see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber Marie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
So let's just say it. I do not have hemorrhoids, but I do have a love of makeup. And being in the beauty community, we learn that a lot of unconventional products can make great primers. I've of course used the the Nivea post shave balm, Monistat, and a few other things. I don't know about pores, but it does get tacky and makes my makeup go on smoothly. Oils still find their way through of course because that's just inevitable. But I do feel like this is a good, cheap alternative for a primer. And it works even better if after application you apply a loose setting powder before foundation. And it never hurts to use a setting spray before and after your primer.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I can't say that it is the greatest stuff to use. It does have a nice creamy gentle feel, but it takes quite a few applications before you start to see any results. I'd say if you don't mind spending a little more go with the real brand it'll work faster.
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
The product Truly works like the expensive brand I would definitely recommend this product
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
This stuff is great. I didn't use it for what was intended, but I still love it. For future reference: it serves as an anti-inflammatory. So when I got stung by a bee on the finger (I'm allergic), it was great to reduce the swelling!
Kay O.
Boston, MA
This product is not as effective as the name brand creams. I would recommend spending a few more dollars to purchase the name brand.