Skin CareBody CareEquate
Healthy Glow Daily Moisturizer, 75 fl oz

Equate Healthy Glow Daily Moisturizer, 7.5 fl oz

by Equate

Equate Healthy Glow Daily Moisturizer: Gradually creates a natural-looking, healthy glow Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite Great color and less odor Hypoallergenic Firming For medium/tan skin tones

Has anyone tried cheap moisturizer from Walmart ?
I want to know if this will make me look orange! I am pale and don't want to look fake! Has anyone tried this product and can you give an idea on how natural it looks?
My legs are so dry this time of year and I'm so pasty! I've been looking for a good gradual tanner that's moisturizing and works good for a cheaper price! Thoughts???
Start your review of Equate Healthy Glow Daily Moisturizer, 7.5 fl oz!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I was at Walmart looking for a gradual self tanning lotion and saw this which was about half price of all the other ones. I am so glad I got this. The first night I used it I woke up the next day with a nice color. I got the medium to dark. I usually always get light to medium since I’m fair but this worked fine and gave me a nice color after one use. I’ve been using it everyday since. I’m going to purchase another this week. Highly recommended
Lauren L.
Bristow, OK
I bought this one time to try because it smelled better than the jergens brand that I usually bought. Ive got to say, this beats jergens by a big margin in my book. Not only do i prefer the smell during application, it doesnt have that stinky tanner smell after its been on for a few hours. For me, that alone makes it my preference.
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
Awesome self tanner. If you apply like the directions say you will see your skin darkening. Smells AMAZING. Leaves skin moisturized and nice. A con would be that after I shower and rub dry, you will see your "skin" peeling. It must be layers of the lotion. But Just as good as the name brand.
Tricia B.
Oologah, OK
I really do like this for being a off brand it does work as stated. My only complaint is that you have to use it daily(2 times a day ideally)to see any change or to keep the color. I've used the name brand and there's no difference though I have used other off brands from different stores and they did not work as good as this stuff.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
This is the first gradual tanning product that I've ever used. There are some pros and cons. The pro is that there's more product in this and it's a few dollars cheaper than the name brand Jergen's one. It is gradual and it's not very dark but it does add a glowing tint to your skin. I've used it for a few days and it's working a bit. It's not getting as dark as I'd like though so I'm going to try the Jergen's one and see if there's a different. The cons are that it takes about 15-30 minutes to sink into your skin and it gets this weird layer after about 10 minutes and you have to rub it all in again. I don't know if that's normal though.
Stephanie P.
Biloxi, MS
Equate Healthy Glow Moisturizer is alright for a light color added to your natural skin tone. You have to put it on everyday. Smell is pleasant.
Ashley S.
Valley, AL
This works okay but I read tons of reviews saying that it worked just as well as the Jergens brand but to me it didn’t. It seems to take longer to see color change than the Jergens. It doesn’t make you orange and is natural looking if applied properly so for that I will give it 3 stars but I would personally stick with Jergens.
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm loving this. I am very pasty white, and all my walmart hadnin stock was medium/tan. So avoid getting super tan, ive been applying it every other day. So far so good. I love how gradual is. I love that it doesn't turn me orange. I love how natural it looks. I love how easy to apply it is. It smells really good. No complaints.
Autumn M.
Love the smell of this product and it goes on smooth without and buildup or leftover oily mess. It’s easy and makes me want to moisturize when I get out of the shower it’s an awesome product and a dupe for Jergens!
Katelyn J.
muskogee,ok
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how soft it leaves my skin and it smells pretty good. It osnt greasy at all and tans you kinda good and is firming