Equate Healthy Glow Daily Moisturizer, 7.5 fl oz uploaded by Hannah J.

BY EQUATE

Equate Healthy Glow Daily Moisturizer: Gradually creates a natural-looking, healthy glow Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite Great color and less odor Hypoallergenic Firming For medium/tan skin tones see more...

• So far it's working well. No steaks have formed and I am ...1 Answers
  • I want to know if this will make me look orange! I am pal...3 Answers
  • My legs are so dry this time of year and I'm so pasty! I'...1 Answers
Courtney P.
Elyria, OH
I bought this product to help cover a tan that was fading way uneven. It does the job so well. I am seriously so impressed with this. The smell is good. The color started showing the next day and it is not Orange on me at all. It evened out the bad ran and gave me great color
Briana B.
Columbia, KY
Just as good as Jergans! A few dollars cheaper too! Also after several uses I don’t look orange! Which is hard since i am a red head! Instead it’s giving my more of an olive ton which I enjoy the most! Haven’t been able to find the darker version of this yet though.
Hannah J.
Morganton
This is ok, but not as great as the Jergens brand. It takes a while to dry so I would wait a while before touching your legs or wearing pants. I may buy this again, but I may just get a spray tan instead.
Tina M.
I love this stuff! It builds a gradual natural color without looking overly orange. It doesn’t leave streaks and you can’t beat the price! I use this several times a week to keep that healthy “glow”!
Ellie H.
I really liked this lotion! It didn’t meet my full expectations so I buy a different one but it’s still good! It smells good and leaves a good feeling on my skin. I won’t be buying again though but might be perfect for others.
Amber R.
This stuff is pretty awesome. At half the price of the competitors brand and it works just as well. My legs stay pale but my arms and shoulders get tan in the summer so I like to use this to make it at least look a little more even. I love the creaminess and how it really soaks into your skin, no rubbing off into your clothes as long as you let it dry before putting clothes on. Great for spring and getting a gradual fake tan base.
Alex A.
Fall River, ma
This works as advertised. I buy this instead of the jergens because it works just as good. During the winter months it keeps my skin from being paper white pale... In spring and summer I use it to lock in my sunless Tanner and it makes my skin so smooth! A tip: use the "medium to tan" shade. this one gives a more noticeable difference, without being orange or streaky, also use during summer to help keep an EVEN TAN!
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
Awesome self tanner. If you apply like the directions say you will see your skin darkening. Smells AMAZING. Leaves skin moisturized and nice. A con would be that after I shower and rub dry, you will see your "skin" peeling. It must be layers of the lotion. But Just as good as the name brand.
Sabrina G.
Works just a well as other brands, just for less money! The gradual glow it gives is amazing and subtle yet noticeable. I don't enjoy outside tanning but this helps to keep a "summer" glow. It has a tanning smell but it doesn't last long. Would definitely recommend!
Amber H.
I have been using this everyday for about a week now and it is actually giving me color! That is amazing to me considering I have tried other products and not had luck! Great price for actual results! I would definitely recommend!!
Heather S.
Grovetown, GA
I want to know if this will make me look orange! I am pale and don't want to look fake! Has anyone tried this product and can you give an idea on how natural it looks?
Blaine  M.
My legs are so dry this time of year and I'm so pasty! I've been looking for a good gradual tanner that's moisturizing and works good for a cheaper price! Thoughts???
Roni-Jean R.
1556 N. Leverett Ave. Apt. 12
So far it's working well. No steaks have formed and I am darker than before. However it's not as dark as I would like, though I didn't expect it to be.

back