Equate Healing Ointment for Dry and Cracked Skin, 1.75 oz uploaded by Alyssa  M.Equate Healing Ointment for Dry and Cracked Skin, 1.75 oz uploaded by Wendy C.

BY GENERIC

Equate Healing Ointment for Dry and Cracked Skin: Restores smooth, healthy skin Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns Non-irritating Fragrance free Hypoallergenic see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Had to be my favorite for my cracked lips especially with the hot weather and the price very in different super markets it always goes on smoothly and I enjoy the textures and yes I recommend this at all times
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
This is a must-have for me. I get really dry nasal passages and I just put some of this stuff on a qtip and it immediately heals my dry nose. I use this day and night, and will constantly repurchase.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Springfield, IL
It works great on dry skin and tattoos. Its a little greesy but not as thic as petrolium jelly.
Alyssa  M.
Alyssa M.
I buy this in the bigger tubs and let me tell you it is amazing! The winter is a terrible time for dry and cracked hands for me and this remedies that over night. I put a thin layer on the tops of both hand before bed, seal it up with a simple pair a winter gloves (socks work just as well!) and go to bed. The next morning just remove the gloves and your hands are as good as new! Works super well for feet too!
Katey H.
Katey H.
While this isn't as thick as Vaseline or other name brand petroleum products I love how much moisture it gives my lips and cuticles! I went through medication that dried my skin so much it would crack and this stuff was an inexpensive miracle worker!!!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
This has so many uses!!! I use it on tattoos when I get them,dry skin spots,my sons eczema,chapped lips and skin in the winter .....this works just as good as the brand name!!!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
Works great, just like Aquaphore, my facilst recommended keeping a tube by my bed and massage into my face for 5 minutes esp after peels, love it.