Equate Headache Relief Caplets, 200 Count

Equate Headache Relief, Acetaminophen, Aspirin & Caffeine, Extra Strength, 200 Caplets:
  • Contains active ingredients acetaminophen, aspirin (NSAID) & caffeine
  • Relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, cold, arthritis, toothache or menstrual cramps
  • 200 caplets in a single bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Headache Relief Caplets, 200 Count!
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Equate Headache Relief Caplets, 200 Count uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Estas pastillas llegaron para salvarme la vida... padezco de migraña crónicas y ni las pastillas recetadas me ayudan. Cuando encontré estas decidí darles la oportunidad y fue lo MEJOR que pude hacer. Ahora en lugar de tomar 3 o 4 pastillas diferentes al día para el dolor, me tomo 2 máximo 4 de estas y ya está. Hay veces que el dolor no se me va por completo pero si me ayuda a reducirlo. Las recomiendo ampliamente.
Jessica S.
Ottawa, IL
This product is great. I had a terrible headache and this medication came to the rescue. I took two of the caplets and within an hour my headache was gone. I definitely will recommend this product.
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
These are very affordable they work very well and you get alot for a cheap price. They don't make you drowsy and work amazing go check them out
Alexis R.
Tucson, AZ
I get headaches when switching from my contacts to glasses as my glasses are a stronger prescription! I’ll take some of these pills from equate and knocks it out right away! Does the job!
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
i love the sample size of this product so cute to just carry around n put in ur purse. i wasnt a big fan of the scent though. Im personally not into floral scents and this one has a floral powdery scent to it .
Katrina R.
Castle Rock, CO
I suffer from chronic migraines, so I take headache medication at least 3 times a week. Equate Headache Relief works just as well as Excedrin Migraine, without the higher cost.
Merribalynn A.
I take these when I have a headache and I don't feel too good these always are my go to to help me feel better
Miladys L.
Texas
Las compre para el dolor de cabeza y la verdad si me funciono y mi esposo las toma también. Son muy buenas
Miriam M.
Clarksville
Good price and can be found at any pharmacy or grocery store. If you take it at the onset of a headache it will help with relieving your headache.
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
Great product even though it’s not the real thing it is still good to use if your having a headache I would definitely recommend this product also it is very affordable and you can also find it at Walmart try it out

Looking for your answer?