Equate - Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men with Minoxidil 5% Extra Strength, 3 Month Supply

BY EQUATE #31 in Hair Regrowth

Alisha T.
Greenville, IN
I used this after some of my meds for cancer caused a bunch of bald spots. So not only was I crying because of that and the cancer aspect, but the hair I did have left was now greasy, hard and my scalp was dry and flaky. I used this after my doctor said to try it. I was not going through chemo. My heart was broken. I kept using it even after cancer treatments stopped. NOTHING! After a year of using it, I gave up. What would you know! My hair grew back! I started getting a really itchy scalp and looked and there were all of these little baby hairs growing!!!! I do not recommend this. FYI... I'm in remission!
Pamela M.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband bought this. In the beginning it seemed great. A little tingly when he first used it. After a couple of weeks, we began seeing that little fine hairs were growing in his bald spot. Sadly, the hairs weren't getting any darker or longer. He was a little disappointed and stopped using it overall.
Ishita D.
Oh my god! If this isn't the best treatment yet then i don't know which is. This has been out for quite a while now and is easily one of my favorites. The product is amazing and it works great for me. Would definitely repurchase!
Merlina C.
It doesn't really work to regrowth your own hair. This is the only one we tried. It's an alright price but people can still afford it. U have to use it more than once to get satisfied. I don't think I would but it again.