BY EQUATE

Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
Great substitute for dulcolax. Gentler than most laxatives. Must drink a lot of water to help the process. Great Value that you can find at walmart. Compares well to Dulcolax. I reach for this over other products I have on hand when needed. I would recommend to others.
Felicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These gentle laxatives work ok, however, you have to drink quite a bit of water with them and it seems to take several days to fully take effect. They are easy to swallow and don't cause a whole lot of cramping.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take these when I know I have had a day full of stool-stopping foods. When I wake up I have a comfortable bm. I like these because the dosage is manageable and easy on my intestines.
Terri M.
Aztec, NM
I take these on every cruise. All the traveling and heavy foods of the cruise trip always make this a necessity. They are gentle, no cramping and work over night.
Ayanna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I generally enjoy equate medical (band-aids, tampons, etc.) as a whole. This is so much more than just a generic brand...it's a great option and helps save money
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
These laxatives offered me gentle overnight relief from constipation. They didn't cause cramping, or a sudden need to rush to the bathroom.
Christina C.
I personally have used this product but I wouldn't recommend it unless you NEED to use it. I ended up with more complications after using
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is not gentle. I t causes a lot of cramping. It does work, though. The thing is, it works quickly, so be close to a bathroom.
Winter P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really didn't work well. It was worth the price but I wouldn't use it again because I was in pain after I took it
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
These are okay.....not the best....good thing about these they are generic do not cost much money....