Equate Gentle Formula Skin Cleanser 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Grace C.

BY EQUATE

Grace C.
Hoffman Estates
This is different than the product tagged but it’s about the same i think. It’s just a basic cleanser and it’s very gentle. I use a perception ointment so all i need is a gentle cleanser and this does the trick, i put it on my Clarisonic and it foams right up and cleans.
Joann C.
Sacramento
I use this product to help moisturize my face after I wash it. It does help in my cheeks and make them softer but not in the areas where I really need it. Makes my skin feel a little oily.
Kara P.
Bellevue, OH
I got this because I started using differin gel. You
Are said to get peeling while using it and to not use abrasive cleanser . This product is so wonderful it stopped me from peeling at all. It’s so gentle and leaves my face feeling so soft and clean.
Bridget C.
Appleton
This skincare product had me skeptical because it was such a great price, but it has been the best one I've tried so far! I have sensitive skin and this made my skin feel clean but it dried out. I would recommend!
Ellie H.
I use the face wash and lotion with the sunscreen in it! I use this daily and it works! I love this stuff, it’s affordable and effective. I wish they sold them together like they use to though but I recommend and only use this on my face!!
Jordan D.
Culbertson
I like this product because it’s not a harsh scrub like I usually get, but it still really cleans my face and makes my face feel nice and fresh and clean before bed at night. I always keep some in my bathroom for bedtime face washing. Easy to pick up at Walmart and not expensive!
Syd♒️ L.
Clinton
I was recommended this by my dermatologist. It is a great dupe to cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. It works great. It’s super gentle and it makes my skin really soft. I saw results in as little as one week of use. Great product.
Erin G.
Lincoln
I would say this is a good dupe for the CeraVe Facial Cleanser. It never irritates my skin and leaves my skin smooth and soft after use. It is a great drugstore cleanser for all skin types, and I would recommend it to everyone.
Shayla B.
Indianapolis
Its weird. It definitely cleans the skin, but its not sudsy or anything. It feels oil based, which isn't bad. But I have really oily skin so it doesn't really do much for me.
Toni W.
This product has a very mild scent. It's gentle on the skin but it did not do enough for me. Instead of using it as a face wash I used it to clean off my eye makeup.