Equate - Gas Relief, Extra Strength, Simethicone 125 mg, 72 Softgels, Compare to Gas-X uploaded by Bev M.

BY EQUATE #97 in Digestive Health

Relieves Gas Fast - Easy to swallow Pressure Bloating Discomfort Extra Strength Gas Relief Softgels are concentrated to contain an extra-strength dose of liquid gas-fighting medicine in a small softgel so they are easy to swallow, and there is no chalky t see more...

• Has anyone used this brand in the chewables?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get gas during that time of the month and have found that these really help relieve a lot of the discomfort and bloating. I take 2 softgels with food, like recommended, and they start working after about an hour. The chewable Gas-X tablets work so much faster, but these cost a lot less (a bottle of 72 softgels is $3.68 at Walmart) so I keep coming back to these. They are affordable and get the job done.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
My belly gets so bloated and swollen at least once a week and I can always count on this gas relief pill to help me get back to my normal self and ease the pain and discomfort!
Sara W.
Lakeland, FL
I honestly was not expecting these to work. I always had gas but wasn't able to relieve myself in a timely manner so it would build up through out the day and get super painful. This doesn't just automatically make you fat for hours but it relieves bloating and pressure significantly
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
I use this or the name brand of the same product to fight gas and bloating when I have my period or when I am taking fiber pills. They definitely work to help keep bloating down. I think these work just the same as the name brand version, but are a much better price.
Marley P.
I have a lot of food intolerances (FODMAPS, which includes dairy, gluten, cruciferous vegetables, most fruits...) and it is nearly impossible to avoid them all. These softgels definitely help with bloating and discomfort, and they are just as effective as the name brand Gas-X at just a fraction of the cost. Definitely recommend to anyone who has digestive issues!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Both my husband and I use this product and find it very effective. If you are feeling bloated or have gas pains this helps. Works just as good as the name brand without the cost.
Evelyn D.
Albuquerque, NM
These definitely help when you're not feeling well. My husband gets bad heartburn/gas so he will normally take a couple after the foods he know give him trouble!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Works just fine with me, doesn't cost to much and I buy it when I need it. I suffer from gas not to often but this works well when needed.
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I don't like the liquid gels, the chewables seem to work much faster, especially for that pain from gas that gets stuck in your stomach.
Bev M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate extra strength gas relief work great! Just as good as the name brand!! But wayyyy cheaper!! Great value great price!!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Has anyone used this brand in the chewables?