BY GENERIC

Get fresh, clean breath and much more with Equate Fresh Mint Mouthwash. This refreshing mouthwash helps prevent cavities while restoring enamel to teeth, making teeth stronger and healthier. The anticavity mouthwash helps kill the germs that can cause... see more...

Ellie H.
This is my first time using this mouthwash. It doesn’t leave a good strong feeling of freshness after using it and I can’t tell if it’s effective and does what it says but It’s affordable. I just won’t be buying again.
Bj W.
Sunflower
This is my most used mouthwash. I love it. It is compared to Listerine mouthwash. Yes it’s generic but it works just as well as the brand name. And it’s more affordable! My mouth is always fresh and clean. I would recommend to everyone.
Amber B.
I've had a couple of cavities over the years, and recently I haven't been able to afford having them filled at the dentist. I used this mouthwash religiously, and once I did go to the dentist they had told me that my enamel had actually hardened due to excellent oral hygiene! Like this mouthwash literally fixed my teeth. I don't know why people are complaining about the after taste, I think it leaves my mouth fresher than literally any other brand of mouth wash I have found. It does the job and it does it well! I would highly recommend, it's a staple in my routine.
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
You get what you pay for. It's good but the after taste is horrible. Also when I have it in my mouth it burns my gums for some reason. Pretty cheap but I think it's better to purchase something that is worth it.
Erica R.
I am not a fan of the after taste. The color makes it look very pretty to purchase but the aftertaste reminds me of using the teeth whitening paste. I wouldn;t say that I am disappointed but, lets say you get what you pay for. And it works! I will only recommend this if you're on a budget.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
We use this daily in our house! Our local Walmart is about 20 minutes away so we always stock up on 2 or 3 to last us until our next trip! Love the ways this makes your mouth feel fresh and clean! The price is great for the large jug!
Andrea B.
I like this stuff and have repurchased it over and over. Seems as good as name brand. Seems to keep teeth and gums healthy and breath fresh. I will continue to repurchase.
Jacey V.
If you want a burn that makes your mouth feel super super clean this is your stuff!!! Some people don't like the burn but I do. Plus it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. It's cheaper than the name brand and works just as well!!
Lisa W.
Bush, LA
It's ok the taste isn't the best but does what it's supposed to I guess because I haven't had a cavity since using it for a few years. Price is good
cheyenne w.
United States
Great product, tastes good and is effective. It's much more reasonably priced than any other brand and has the functionality I'm looking for.