BY EQUATE

Nourish your skin with the Equate Fragrance-Free Skin Therapy Lotion. It works by penetrating deeply and moisturizing to leave skin soft and smooth. Its water-based formula is infused with emollients to help maintain the skin's natural moisture. It is... see more...

Equate Fragrance Free Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion, 16 fl oz
  • "LOVE this! I use it before I go to sleep in the winter. Super moisturizing and leaves your skin soft with a non greasy feeling." in 5 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin. This is a great lotion for dry skin. It returns the moisture and it doesn't leave you're skin feeling greasy." in 4 reviews
Meaghan H.
This is a perfect dupe for what it copycats, Lubriderm. This is a lightweight and unscented moisturizer that's good for all over moisturization. It's not heavy or greasy. If you have very dry spots you will likely need to spot treat those with something heavier.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
To me lotion is lotion, I saw this in my moms bathroom and I was like, oh I need some moisture, so I used this. It isn't bad but it didn't sink in extremely fast like I'd hoped. It could be a little more absorbent.
Becky V.
I use this as a household lotion, to where my whole household uses it. Placed it in the living room, and it gets its use. Nothing to disappoint on, as it caters to all of my family's skin. Inexpensive, great lotion to have around. Would repurchase and I have before.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This lotion is amazing! Very affordable, has a nice clean scent and leaves my skin moisturized all day! I have bought this lotion from Walgreens and Target and this is the only lotion I use. Sometimes I even use it in the shower.
Noel K.
It has been pretty hard to try and find a moisturizer and/or lotion that can last long enough for my dry skin to clear up. This product is really helpful with all my skin care situations and I will continue to buy this amazing product.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
I don't use this personally but my husband does and he really likes it. He works outside plus is constantly driving a big truck so his hands are always really rough and he says this helps alot.
Jennifer A.
Zeeland, MI
I use this as a part of my daily skin routine and I love it! I think it smells okay and works well for my dry skin! Will purchase again
Edith G.
Barnegat
I have extremely dry skin and prefer to use fragrance free lotions. This lotion is my go to and works extremely well and is affordable.
Emily B.
I love this lotion! It definitely helps my skin! I like that it doesn't have a scent! And it goes on smooth and doesn't feel sticky!
Cecilia S.