Equate Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Lotion, 16 fl oz uploaded by Miranda a.

BY EQUATE

Equate Fragrance Free Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Lotion, 16 fl oz
  • "This works great for me and my toddler. It's thicker than regular lotion but absorbs quickly. It's unscented and good for very dry skin. " in 5 reviews
  • "This works great for me and my toddler. It's thicker than regular lotion but absorbs quickly. It's unscented and good for very dry skin. " in 4 reviews
  • "I use this lotion daily as my facial moisturizer. It doesn't flare up my sensitive skin and doesn't have a smell. It helps my face stay soft and hydrated while also helping my makeup go on. Would defintely recommend." in 3 reviews
  • "This lotion is great in the winter for very dry skin in the winter but I can't use it when my skin gets more moisturized by itself!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's unscented and good for very dry skin. " in 1 review
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this lotion, I use it every night for my dry skin. It's has a light scent to it but not overwhelming. Last for several hours before you feeling dry again. Would buy again.
Stormi N.
I use this as a facial moisturizer and it's honestly fantastic. The product lasts a very long time since you only need one pump and the bottle itself is huge. It smells really nice and helps me out a lot since I have a dry skin type.
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this instead of the Cetaphil Mositurizing Lotion because it was a few dollars cheaper and the ingredients were exactly the same. So far, I like it. It hasn't broken me out, it moisturizes my face really well, and it doesn't have a weird smell or anything. It is a little bit thicker than some moisturizers but I'm okay with that.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Very nice lotion for those with sensitive skin- comparable to Cetaphil. I use on my face and it doesn't make acne any worse. It does seem to take quite a bit of massaging into skin for it to really work good though.
Alexandra A.
This is my daily moisturizer. I've repurchased it multiple times. I have oily/combination skin and i feel like it adds just the right amount of moisture. It doesn't break me out. I also sometimes use it on my legs and my arms and it makes my skin feel really nice.
Sydney T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
My family loves this stuff. We use it constantly. My hands stay really dry and this stuff made them so smooth and soft. I would recommend this to anyone with extremely dry hands, face, feet, or anything.
Christie S.
Quintina M.
I would give this lotion an A. It seems to do the job, without any side effects. Nothing great about the scent, but your skin soaks it up and you're good to go.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI
This is great for the dry skin I get in the winter I don't care for the smell and I feel that it only works if you have super dry skin
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any one else use this, love it so far.