Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Irene S.
Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Not bad for a foot powder! I've used others that are stronger, but overall, this powder serves its purpose for its price. It's affordable. It's effective for a couple hours. I would recommend if you're searching for a quick alternative!
Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.
Sugar Springs, Houston
June 19, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Equate Foot Powder, 7 oz
Ive recommended this for several years now pleasant scent male or female and not necessarily used only for feet can be used for heavier people that have problems with sweating and rashing under their bellys instead of cornstarch which is messy. My girlfriend and I both recommend it for any place on body...also use to be abkle to purchase at walmart but for some reason they havent been carrying it- get it youll agree its a great product- I have my doctor recomending it to obese patients of his.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
June 19, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Equate Foot Powder, 7 oz
This product is readily available at several stores near me. I would recommend it to anyone that I know because it was quickly and is very inexpensive. I love the fact that I can buy at nearby but I'm at school, work, or home.
nereida p.
nereida p.
Charlotte, NC
Being using this product long time and I very satisfied with the results,and the price is right.
Shawn H.
Shawn H.
Ada, OK
I began buying this product a little over a year ago for my son and now I only buy this brand because it works exactly the same as Gold Bond but is so much cheaper. I can truly say this is the only powder I will buy from now on.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Not a bad powder for the price I def recommend if you don't have much cash
Erin N.
Erin N.
This product works just as well as Gold Bond, but for a much cheaper price!