Equate Foot Powder uploaded by nereida p.

BY EQUATE

Irene S.
El Cajon, CA
Not bad for a foot powder! I've used others that are stronger, but overall, this powder serves its purpose for its price. It's affordable. It's effective for a couple hours. I would recommend if you're searching for a quick alternative!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This kind of works for me and it also doesn't as much cause it helps with smell but not for sweating, it can be because I have excessive sweat feet. Maybe if I didn't sweat a much it would help more. It's smells great.
Gustavo G.
Sugar Springs, Houston
Ive recommended this for several years now pleasant scent male or female and not necessarily used only for feet can be used for heavier people that have problems with sweating and rashing under their bellys instead of cornstarch which is messy. My girlfriend and I both recommend it for any place on body...also use to be abkle to purchase at walmart but for some reason they havent been carrying it- get it youll agree its a great product- I have my doctor recomending it to obese patients of his.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
This product is readily available at several stores near me. I would recommend it to anyone that I know because it was quickly and is very inexpensive. I love the fact that I can buy at nearby but I'm at school, work, or home.
Estrella A.
Fresno
Always use foot power since I run a lot my feet smell bad after a workout plus it prevent from fungus infection on my feet
Amanda J.
Ludington
Works wonders. Wasn't sure if it was gonna work and man was i surprised. Amazing. Love love love love!! Super cheap
Shawn H.
Ada, OK
I began buying this product a little over a year ago for my son and now I only buy this brand because it works exactly the same as Gold Bond but is so much cheaper. I can truly say this is the only powder I will buy from now on.
nereida p.
Charlotte, NC
Being using this product long time and I very satisfied with the results,and the price is right.
Erin N.
This product works just as well as Gold Bond, but for a much cheaper price!
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Not a bad powder for the price I def recommend if you don't have much cash