Equate Fiber Orange Powder, 48.2oz, 114 Doses

by Equate

Equate Fiber Orange Laxative Powder (Compare to Metamucil Fiber Powder): Relieves occasional constipation Restores regularity Natural bulk producing fiber encourages normal elimination without chemical stimulants Coarse milled 3.4 grams of 100% natural psyllium husk fiber in each dose Orange flavor 114 teaspoon doses Compare to Metamucil MultiHealth Fiber Active Ingredient

Did this product help with weight loss? Does it keep you full?
Start your review of Equate Fiber Orange Powder, 48.2oz, 114 Doses!
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
I take Wellbutrin (yay for antidepressants! 🎉 no, really) which is notoriously unkind on ones regularity. I used fiber gummies for a long time. I would have to eat so many that it started getting really expensive. I decided (reluctantly) to try this. It is working so much better! I use a shaker bottle, take a couple of scoops in the morning, and am done with it. It doesn’t come with a scoop, the one pictured is mine. I suppose it might, but if it did, it is buried. The taste is surprisingly good. I don’t dread taking it. It was much cheaper per dose than [product:metamucil,-4-in-1-multihealth-fiber-powder,-sugar-free,-orange-smooth,-61-oz-(174-g)-(pack-of-2)] and the gummies. I am glad that I gave this a try!
Daniela A.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Son muy buenas las pastillas, ademas que traen una buena cantidad que te sirve para dos meses o más dependiendo de lo frecuente que seas.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff does not taste well I had to mix it in hot water and drink it as fast as I could because it was thicker the longer you took to drink. It is not my favorite. I would rather buy the name brand.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Daily fiber is something I use everyday to help prevent my sympoms from ibs. I would recommended this for irregerlity.
Christina H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I just tried it for the first time and it was the first time I looked for the fiber supplement with real sugar. It tastes just like Tang and was completely smooth. I did not get any grit in my throat as usual and I didn't feel the need to flush myself with water after drinking a dose. I'm using it three times a day because I found out that I am eating in my sleep. It does curb my hunger and prevents cramps.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this powder for my husband and he doesn't like it so now I'm having it for month. I don't hate it but I don't like it.
irving Z.
Great taste, at a great price also if youre looking to get your daily fiber intake this is a great product
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this equate fiber for the health benefits and to be more "regular" I really haven't noticed that its working but I have no used it daily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...