Equate - Facial Cleansing Towelettes, 60 Wet Towelettes(Compare to Ponds Clean Sweep)

BY EQUATE

Get a quick pick-me-up wherever you go with these refreshing Equate Towelettes, 120 Count. Suitable for all skin types, they instantly deep clean and gently exfoliate your skin while on the go. They contain cucumber, aloe and green tea extracts. These... see more...

• Is the Equate brand truly comparable to the Ponds Facial Wipes? ...2 Answers
  • Why do they burn eyes? every time i try to clean with these the...1 Answers
  • It works in removing my make up really well and it leaves my skin...1 Answers
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannibal, NY
These wipes are dual sided. One side has a smooth side and the other has bumps to exfoliate, i would considered it exfoliated my skin though. Not so good for removing eye makeup. Doesn't do well on mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I will not buy this product again because there are others brands that do a much better job with eye makeup!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love these face cloths. They smell okay and are great for my sensitive skin. They are priced low and that helps make the decision easier. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't mind a plastic container to put them in. I constantly buy these and would absolutely recommend them to everyone.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
I absolutely hate these, they are the worst every, i did not these what so ever, i found these at walmart just brought because i was out and couldn't make it to ross, i hope they make them more gentle because they are very harsh on the skin
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I've been using these for about four years and I love them so much! I've got super fussy skin and these don't leave me irritated and don't cause my skin to break out. I love their smell and I love how refreshing they are on a hot day!
Jalaine P.
Jalaine P.
Ames, IA
I have used these every day for the past five years! They remove even the most stubborn of my make up with no trouble at all. They leave my skin feeling fresh and clean. The price is great for what you get!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to wipe my makeup off every night. I like the handy container and it keeps them from drying out. You can just by the packs too and as long as you keep the sticky part they won't dry out.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I feel that these are just the same as name brand! They work just as well and are not harsh on my daughter's skin after wearing tons of makeup for recitals. Overall, I think they are a great buy!
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
I love these exfoliating wipes! I use them every night before I go to bed and they make my skin feel refreshed. For 2 packs of wipes with 60 in each, it's a really good value.
Riley S.
Riley S.
Hudson, OH
I love these facial wipes for the summer because my face gets oily faster but I do not want to wash it every few hours to avoid drying out my face. Removes make up as well
Semina S.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
Worst cleansing towelettes I've ever bought! They are so rough and feel like they scratching your face and they are not wet enough! Don't really remove make up that well!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Is the Equate brand truly comparable to the Ponds Facial Wipes? Are they gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Alice A.
Alice A.
Why do they burn eyes? every time i try to clean with these they burn my eyes and turn them red.
Makensie L.
Makensie L.
Dallas, GA
How many pads are included in the package?
Diana G.
Diana G.
It works in removing my make up really well and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It is affordable as well. For two packs (120 pcs) , it's about $5 in Hawaii Walmart.