Equate - Facial Cleansing Towelettes, 60 Wet Towelettes(Compare to Ponds Clean Sweep)

BY EQUATE

Get a quick pick-me-up wherever you go with these refreshing Equate Towelettes, 120 Count. Suitable for all skin types, they instantly deep clean and gently exfoliate your skin while on the go. They contain cucumber, aloe and green tea extracts. These... see more...

• Is the Equate brand truly comparable to the Ponds Facial Wipes? ...2 Answers
  • Why do they burn eyes? every time i try to clean with these the...1 Answers
  • It works in removing my make up really well and it leaves my skin...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these wipes for yeaaarrrssss. They remove all my makeup easily. They are very gentle, even for eye area. They have a nice subtle clean scent. I normally buy the ones in the double pack.
Noel H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with the aloe and cucumber exfoliating ones. They are perfect to remove makeup or just cleanse my face. Also 60 come in a pack rather then 25-30 that come in other brands for more $$
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these to wipe my makeup off every night. I like the handy container and it keeps them from drying out. You can just by the packs too and as long as you keep the sticky part they won't dry out.
Cynthia B.
I feel that these are just the same as name brand! They work just as well and are not harsh on my daughter's skin after wearing tons of makeup for recitals. Overall, I think they are a great buy!
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These keep your face from dying. It's cheap so if you're in a bind, it's a good choice. I haven't broken out with this product and it's cooling to the skin.
Ceri W.
Marquette, MI
Love these wipes! They are great at taking off makeup and leaving your skin feeling clean! They beat out the leading facial wipe brand in my opinion!
Nicole M.
Inez, KY
Great price...removes all my makeup and my dry skin! The only cleanser I use for my face!
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
It takes a lot of scrubbing to get makeup off. My face turns extremely red and becomes very dry
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only problem I have with these is eye makeup removal . You always have to use eye makeup remover with cotton balls to take off your mascara !
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My daughter and I both use this product. Love it. Its affordable, economical, and works great.
Kelly M.
Is the Equate brand truly comparable to the Ponds Facial Wipes? Are they gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Alice A.
Why do they burn eyes? every time i try to clean with these they burn my eyes and turn them red.
Makensie L.
Dallas, GA
How many pads are included in the package?
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works in removing my make up really well and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It is affordable as well. For two packs (120 pcs) , it's about $5 in Hawaii Walmart.