Equate - Facial Cleansing Towelettes, 60 Wet Towelettes(Compare to Ponds Clean Sweep)

BY EQUATE

Get a quick pick-me-up wherever you go with these refreshing Equate Towelettes, 120 Count. Suitable for all skin types, they instantly deep clean and gently exfoliate your skin while on the go. They contain cucumber, aloe and green tea extracts. These... see more...

• Is the Equate brand truly comparable to the Ponds Facial...2 Answers
  • Why do they burn eyes? every time i try to clean with t...1 Answers
  • It works in removing my make up really well and it leaves...1 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I tried these as an alternative to Burt’s bees due to the price difference and I am on the fence about them.

First off, the white tea ones have an odd smell. It almost doesn’t smell clean but kind of musty mixed with citrus. Which isn’t an appealing smell to me & I prefer my wipes to smell clean.

When I’m washing my face with this to get my makeup off, my face almost feels irritated and it ends up being more red than it was before. I have sensitive skin though, so it could just be that the product is too harsh for my skin.

It does take my makeup (foundation & concealer) off with ease though, it doesn’t have any exfoliating properties though, so if I want to exfoliate, I have to use a scrub. Which I am okay with, but I would prefer an exfoliating type.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I love this product! It’s the only thing I use that removes all my makeup! The packaging is convenient and nice. I always buy these, especially the aloe and cucumber ones. I love using them with the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Christina K.
Kingsport, TN
I use these to wipe my makeup off every night. I like the handy container and it keeps them from drying out. You can just by the packs too and as long as you keep the sticky part they won't dry out.
Noel H.
Cary, NC
I am obsessed with the aloe and cucumber exfoliating ones. They are perfect to remove makeup or just cleanse my face. Also 60 come in a pack rather then 25-30 that come in other brands for more $$
Ana J.
I order this twin pack from walmart for less than 6 dollars and sometimes find it in a discount store near me. I have a skin discoloration/birthmark called nevus of ota-essentially I look like I have a bruise on my face and a massive bruise at that so my makeup tends to be heavy duty. This is the only makeup towel/face towel that removes my makeup without wasting more than one towelette. The fact that it's so cheap for the quantity without compromising quality makes me love it more. Doesn't really have a scent just smells like cleanliness/freshness
Christine B.
Hannibal, NY
These wipes are dual sided. One side has a smooth side and the other has bumps to exfoliate, i would considered it exfoliated my skin though. Not so good for removing eye makeup. Doesn't do well on mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I will not buy this product again because there are others brands that do a much better job with eye makeup!
Sarah B.
I love these face cloths. They smell okay and are great for my sensitive skin. They are priced low and that helps make the decision easier. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't mind a plastic container to put them in. I constantly buy these and would absolutely recommend them to everyone.
Kennedy S.
These were the only Equate makeup remover wipes that did not burn my skin or eyes. They worked well for removing my makeup and are fairly reasonably priced (around $5 for 120 wipes). The biggest issue I had with these is that the liquid would sink to the bottom of the package and dry up the top layer of wipes, but it was easily by keeping the package upside down. I didn't repurchase, because I'm trying out baby wipes as makeup removers, but I would definitely repurchase this pack if I were to return to makeup remover wipes.
Alexandra A.
These wipes are dual sided. One side has a smooth side and the other has bumps to exfoliate. They don't hurt and feel like your getting the job done when removing makeuP. What these aren't good for though is eye makeUp. Don't even get me started on mascara and waterproof eyeliner. My eye would get so irritated if i tried to use these wipes to remove my eye makeup.
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
I've been using these for about four years and I love them so much! I've got super fussy skin and these don't leave me irritated and don't cause my skin to break out. I love their smell and I love how refreshing they are on a hot day!
Kelly M.
Is the Equate brand truly comparable to the Ponds Facial Wipes? Are they gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Alice A.
Why do they burn eyes? every time i try to clean with these they burn my eyes and turn them red.
Diana G.
It works in removing my make up really well and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. It is affordable as well. For two packs (120 pcs) , it's about $5 in Hawaii Walmart.
Makensie L.
Dallas, GA
How many pads are included in the package?