Equate Extra Strength Value Pack Acetaminophen, Non Aspirin uploaded by Jessica W.

BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Value Pack Acetaminophen, Non Aspirin see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the product and the fact that it contains two bottles. It costs less than buying 2 bottle separately. It works great for my joint pain and I can used it up to 3 times to address my issues. Most definitely a repeat user! Great quality and recommend this for all.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol has never worked for me. These don’t get rid of any pain or headaches I have. I have bought this brand and they just don’t work for me. They are affordable if they work for you
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as the name brand. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck. My go to! Great for throwing in your purse as well!
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am almost always in pain either from my back or my head. I do not recommend taking Tylenol daily but this product does work and the price point isn’t bad. It works just as well as name brand Tylenol and I will continue to purchase.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
Great product at a great value. Same thing as name brand but at a great savings. I usually buy this product at Walmart. Product is effective and long lasting. I am satisfied and would purchase the product again.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is like a life saver I swear. The price is great and I think it compares to name brands pretty well. It always seems to work well for me. I typically use it for cramping or headaches.
Sydney M.
Evans City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For the price, this is a great value. It has such big bottles, so I can keep one in my desk at work and one at home. I do wish that it wasn't the large capsules, but I manage to take them one at a time. They work well for at work when I am feeling a headache coming on, and they work pretty quickly. I respond well to off-brands like this, so it's great that I don't have to spend a lot of money for pain-relievers.
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
My father has a problem with his kidneys and is only able to take acetaminophen (Tylenol). So we usually have this on hand in our household because you get a ton of pills for the price. I get headaches which don't typically respond to anything other than ibuprofen (Advil). Once in a while I've had to take this and I have been able to find some relief with this specific brand of acetaminophen. I think this is a very good product for a very good price (sold at Walmart).
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Works the same as the comparable Tylenol and at a fraction of the cost. I buy this at Walmart and restock whenever we run out. I highly recommend it. I try not to take too many pain meds when Im sick but sometimes this is necessary. A good choice. I recommend over the real brand because of the price difference.
Amber M.
Monroe, LA
This product works just takes a little time to kick in. I usually use it after work outs along with my Ice Hot cream. I have to take it before working out because it takes about an hour to fee it working. Great price and WalMart always has it in stock. I encourage others to use it because it does work and it's a great price. Just wished it kicked in within 15-30 mins after taking. But it does last pretty long.