Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate
Extra Strength Sugar Free Orange Cream Flavor Antacid, 90 count

Equate Extra Strength Sugar Free Orange Cream Flavor Antacid, 90 count

by Equate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Extra Strength Sugar Free Orange Cream Flavor Antacid, 90 count!
Jordyn L.
Definitely really helpful, I used these occasionally while I was pregnant. Not too often since it can be harmful. I really like these, probably my favorite, I love the flavor tastes like a orange creamsicle!! Helps fight heartburn just as well as tums! I never really noticed a difference.
Deanna I.
Alabaster, AL
Taste fine and work well. They are a lot cheaper than Tums. If you have mild heartburn these will work.
Emily A.
Massena, NY
Fast and effective antacid. I like that the whole bottle is the same flavor. You can grab two and know what to expect. Always nice to have when heartburn shows up.
Amber R.
EPHRATA , WA
With my acid reflex and frequent heartburn I tend to need antacids often yet I am allergic to the prescription types this stuff is less chalky and taste way better than the types that have sugar! Honestly it’s the best antacid on the market if you ask me even compared to the Candy types
Christina C.
West Virginia
These taste great and are just as quick and effective as the name brand! They’re a great price and work very well. I recommend these as they are the same thing as Tums.
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
Excellent flavor and fast acting, and reasonably priced would recommend to anyone with heart burn
Sarah S.
Camby
I went through so many of these when I was pregnancy. Thankfully the doc said they were almost pure calcium so they weren’t harmful! They work better than anything else I have ever used and I’ve suffered from acid reflux for 12 years
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend. Works well for indigestion and heartburn.
Olivia W.
Great taste and it worked faster than I could have imagined. I bought this at CVS and believed I paid a good price. Very effective and it met my expectations.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This antacid works wonders and it does it quickly. I get level 10 heartburn and these are a life saver. They dissolve quickly and taste good. Try them out.

Looking for your answer?