Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate
Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets

Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets

Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets provide extra-strength headache relief. Acetaminophen Equate Headache Relief tablets are ideal for those who suffer from frequent headaches. Infused with Acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine, Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets ensure optimum effectiveness and relief. You can consume these aspirin and caffeine tablets for relief from other conditions as well. Acetaminophen Equate Headache Relief tablets help reduce pain from sinusitis, colds, muscular aches, menstrual discomfort, toothache, and minor arthritis pain. This twin pack provides two bottles of Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets. Each bottle includes 100 tablets. Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets: Extra-strength headache relief Acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine Coated tablets Value pack

What pain OTC pain reliever is your go to pain reliever Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets ?
Are these the one that smell like vinegar
Has anyone else noticed that these do not work as well as the brand name Excedrin? I've been a migraine sufferer for 26 yrs and Excedrin has always worked best for me. I tried this quite a few times (to finish the bottle), and noticed it just didn't quite work as well. Anyone else? I wonder why......
Start your review of Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets!
Product Highlights
Got these from walmart for a cheap price and came in a pack of two, they work better than any name brand or work just as well as any expensive brandin reviews
These have the same ingredients as the much pricier name brand and work just as well, for a much better price.in reviews
I constantly get headaches and am always in need of relief!in reviews
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is better than the name brand by far. I've been taking these now for years. I do wish they would come back out with the round ones though. The ingredients are the same for this one vs the migraine ones. I do suffer with migraines and they are my first line of attack before other meds. They are great with backaches as well. I always have a few bottles of these around the house and vehicles. I highly recommend this pain med over any other out there.
Laura A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had 1 solid headache since March 2004. I get multiple extra bad flare-ups each day where I get localized pain or a severe migraine (sometimes even mimicking a stroke) on top of the base headache. I have been to multiple doctors about it (even out of town) & I've tried every medication & treatment out there. Excedrin & caffeine are literally the ONLY things that ease it a hair! (I know what many are thinking about the caffeine but I tried going many months without even a drop & it did nothing. Doctors then told me to drink it.) This Equate version is just as good as the name brand & is much cheaper! It is a lifesaver! Just be careful not to take too too much because it can then affect your stomach, especially if you have underlying stomach issues (like me). 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
From Equate this is a dupe for Excedrin. for under $5 you get 200 tablets, it will take you a long time to finish off. It works exactly as Excedrin does and I have not had any issue with this product and I have taken it for over 10 years now
Nicole B.
Curryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think this product serves its purpose for minor to moderate headaches. For something severe, I doubt an OTC alone will be enough. They market these to migraine sufferers, but for severe migraines, this probably wouldn't be enough. That said, I would consider it the best thing you can get over the counter for a bad headache.
Amber V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work just as well as the name brand at a fraction of the cost. I wish more older people understood that there’s no difference and stop wasting their money.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
i can’t live without this medication! it’s a must have for frequent migraine sufferers. it’s cheap, works great and fast. love the value pack too!! i use this for almost all my headaches, big or small.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Robert F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This a good product, good price, lasts quite good for the family, it is quite good, lasts a long time for the whole family, for those who want to have a product that lasts a long time at home is very good.
Stephani A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Why spend an arm and a leg when these headache pills are affordable and come with so many? My boyfriend gets chronic headaches and swears by these. We usually have two big bottles in our medicine cabinet because they are handy to have around..
krista S.
Bridgeport , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would only recommend if your on a budget and don’t wanna spend money on medicine. But for myself they don’t work unless I take like 4!!!! Which is horrible, but I have severe migraines so I have to spend money on medicine that will actually work for me.