BY EQUATE #96 in Pain Relief

• does this work fast or does it take time ? 25 Answers
  • Is the equate Extra Strength is better than the Tylenol o...33 Answers
Julianne W.
Vernon
So when my boyfriend had the flu, this was the only fever reducing medication left and we had to get something since he had a fever of 104. I got this and it was a large count and it really worked to lower his fever. It was really cheap for a giant bottle compared to Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Michele M.
This Tylenol or acetaminophen if you wanna call it that, is wonderful. It is a lot cheaper and does a better job. I have tried the ibuprofen and feel the same way about it. I would definitely recommend either of these to a friend or family member.
Tammie J.
I suffer from arthritis and bulging discs and I take arthritis medicine but some days it's not enough to relieve pain. I was skeptical at first when I first purchased the Pain Reliever from Walmart but I thought it was just effective as Tylenol.
Krista G.
Stringtown
Not as great as the name brand equably it does the job. Plus you get a good amount in the bottle for a decent price. This is the only brand I buy anymore. Mostly because the price and the fact that it does get rid of my headaches.
Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
These work just as well as the big name brands for much less of a cost. I have a few bottles around so I always have one when I need it. They’re fast acting and effective. I recommend these over name brands most of the time
Chasity T.
Belden, MS
I don’t take medicine a lot however when I do this is usually one of my go to! You can find it at Walmart The price for me is affordable for what you get and you can avoid a trip to the doctor
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
We always buy the equate brand when available. Saves money and alwayss as good as the "name brand" items. The price is always significantly lower than other brands and works!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The price is extremely affordable. This is a very effective product. It works on my headache in about 15 minutes. I use this often , and will continue to buy from Walmart.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
The equate brand of medicine is really great and these did not disappoint. They worked just as well as Tylenol without being quite as expensive. If you are curious about trying the equate brand, I would highly recommend trying it, especially to save a little money.
J v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
this works exactly like the name brand, tylenol but a few bucks cheaper. who wouldnt be happy with that. THis is something that i keep around my house at all times and will continue to keep around my house because like i said, it works. i recommend this
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Would you purchase equate or name brand?
nora v.
Does it really work?
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Does it work as well as Tylenol?
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Do it work better then the name brand ?
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Isn't this just like Tylenol but a cheaper brand ?