Equate Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 96ct uploaded by Moriah S.

BY EQUATE

Relieves heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion see more...

Equate Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Flavors Antacid Tablets, 96ct
  • "Theses work pretty good on a sour stomach for me depending on how bad it is!" in 1 review
  • "These antacids work just as well as the name brand and taste really good." in 1 review
  • "If I eat something spicy I pop one in my mouth because I know I will get heartburn and it really works." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend keeping a bottle of these on hand if you get heart burn easily." in 1 review
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
My acid reflux gets worse every once and awhile and these are a life saver. They are just as effective as any name brand I have tried. They also have a pretty decent taste. They also aren’t extremely chalky.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
Acid reflux ulcer and heart burn sucks this isn’t a long term fix (meaning all day) but if you need relief fast this works well and I can tell no difference from this to the name brands
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I tend to grab the generic brand when I can and have found these work just as effective as the name brand. They taste great with only the standard, chalky aftertaste. Much easier to stomach than other flavors. They work quickly to help eliminate any indigestion discomfort. A great bargain find!
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I normally buy the the equate extra strength fruit flavor antacids tablets to help relieve my heartburns and stomach acids. I was diagnosed with acid reflux’s disorder in my 20’s, if I had to rate this product I would give it a number #10 cross the charts and it’s a lifesaver!
Ashley R.
Reasonably priced for the amount you get. This produce has good flavor and chalky consistency to soak up acidic feeling; however, I feel like it doesn’t reach fat enough down into my chest to get rid of the heart burn feeling.
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
Every time I'm pregnant I get horrible heart burn and these do the trick. They are fast, effective, affordable and great tasting. I use these daily when I have heart burn and I just love the immediate relief.
Marlene B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Whenever I feel heartburn at night time this is the product I reach for. Equate is definitely very affordable and works well just as well as Tums. I probably use it about 2-3 times a week and do recommend it!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good off brand product; works just as well as any other brand. The flavors mask the chalkiness of the tablets, and they seem to work rather quickly. The are a good price, and we tend to hold on to them for awhile because you don't have to over use.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
We keep one, sometimes two, bottles of these antacid tablets in the medicine cabinet at home.  Acid reflux runs in the family, so we repurchase these regularly.  They are affordable and they work.  My parents and siblings also use them when they need an antacid.
Desiree A.
My family is a big fan of Walmart having that said I have tried most of the products.They all work perfectly good they are less expensive and in most cases have more product than the original brand for less.Don't waste you time buying expensive stuff that is just a name that gets you to pay more.