Equate Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff Therapeutic Shampoo uploaded by Lisa M.

BY GENERIC

Equate Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff Therapeutic Shampoo: Formulated to be pleasant to use and gentle on hair Fights itchy, flaky scalp Controls symptoms of dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis Transparent formula Gentle fragrance 1% coal tar see more...

Brittany M.
So this works better than head and shoulders but definitely not as good as T Gel. In fact when I am through with this bottle I will go back to T Gel because I've had a lot more itchiness while using this.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is a good antidandruff shampoo. This formula helps relieve itchy dry skin and controls flaking. The only problem I have is the smell isn't real pleasant. Smells kind of like medicine to me.
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
I have diagnosed psoriasis with excessive dandruff so I tried this when my prescription ran out. It obviously isn't as effective as the prescription but it works WAYYYY better than any other one out there like head and shoulders but it is not as effective as the T shampoo out there it says it compares to. So all in all: buy when you're in a pinch but don't expect a miracle if you have psoriasis.
Sonja P.
Cabot, Ar
I'm not gonna lie this is a winter essencial for me, my scalp get dry and it seems like product build up is so much worse when you have a dry scalp! For me this doubles as a replacement for clarifying shampoo. Clarifying shampoos are so harsh on your hair! And for me this dandruff shampoo does just as well to clarify, it soothes my dry scalp and I can use it more often with out it stripping my hair.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this shampoo. Don't use it too often because it will over dry you hair but use it when you need a good scrub on the scalp. Very good at removing buildup I use it at least once a week to keep my scalp nice and clean and dandruff free.
Jessica J.
This does not work as well as the Neutrogena brand of anti-dandruff shampoo, especially if your scalp is pretty bad.
Michelle E.
Drumright, Oklahoma
I buy this shampoo every time and use it almost every night and it works way better than head and shoulders and any other dandruff shampoo I have used I say its worth the money buy and try it give a try I'm sure you won't be disappointed 😏