BY EQUATE #74 in Antacids

Equate Extra Strength Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets, 200ct: Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach associated with these symptoms 200 count 750 mg Assorted berry flavor Gluten-free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They taste pretty good and are pretty cheap" in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are wonderful! They not only taste great, completely take away my heartburn, are wonderful for an upset tummy, and a good way to get the calcium you need. The price is super low, the quality superb, and so for those reason, I highly recommend elk adults to check it out.
Ruth P.
Gainesville
Gets the job done immediately. I can't tell a difference between the name brand and this one. They have the chemical you need (same ingredient) but you pay more for the other because it's a big name. I'd recommend saving money and using this
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is an equivalent product to Tums which I like. It has a nice fruity flavor and is very easy to chew. Something to be aware of is that these tablets are smaller than your typical Tums tablets, so you may need to take more of these to get the same benefits of a typical Tums. They have helped stomach aches many times and work quickly.
Holly T.
Potosi
This is a must in the house. These chewablea quickly help with any type of belly ache, heart burn, etc. Not pricey at all. Compared to antacid liquids or pills this is easy to get down when you’re not feeling well.
GeeGee Y.
Dundalk, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this Walmart brand definitely works just like the real brand does but it's a lot cheaper if you are trying to save some money and need some antacids definitely stop by Walmart and try there off brand
Db J.
Ravena, NY
With my pregnancy I get the WORST heartburn. I use these because they are cheaper and I go through so many. I don't really like the taste and they dont seem to work as great as other brands but better than nothing.
Jasmine H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
While the price point for these is good, they taste isn’t that great. I was disappointed when I purchased these as they seemed to take forever to work and didn’t seem to keep the heartburn away for long.
Misty ∞.
Portsmouth
This will help get rid of heartburn and has great flavors. I am on Nexium so I don't have to take these very often, but when I do they get rid of my discomfort pretty quickly.
ashlee p.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tastes okay but not nearly as quick and effective as the Tums are. I don’t mind them but if I have bad heartburn I’d have to eat probably like 8 (not supposed to) just to treat it. Spend the extra few bucks and buy tums if you get moderate or severe heartburn.
Britney O.
Vancouver
When comparing name brands to store brands I found out that the only difference between them was the name. The same ingredients and dosage were in both, so I chose the cheaper version because who doesn't like to save money?
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do these work for you?
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Absolutely. No need to pay big bucks when you have a little heartburn.