BY EQUATE #79 in Antacids

Equate Extra Strength Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets, 200ct: Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, upset stomach associated with these symptoms 200 count 750 mg Assorted berry flavor Gluten-free Kosher see more...

• Absolutely. No need to pay big bucks when you have a little heart...8 Answers
  • Do these work for you?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They taste pretty good and are pretty cheap" in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are wonderful! They not only taste great, completely take away my heartburn, are wonderful for an upset tummy, and a good way to get the calcium you need. The price is super low, the quality superb, and so for those reason, I highly recommend elk adults to check it out.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These aren’t expensive at all and great to have in the medicine cabinet because you never know when you’ll get heartburn or a stomach ache. They’re the same or even better quality than the bigger brands.
Annie B.
Richardson, TX
I literally keep a whole container of these in my purse. They taste like candy and they are incredibly effective.

Sometimes they even help with hangover nausea and no one can complain about something that has helped them through a hangover!
Qiana W.
Evansville, IN
I'm not sure how effective these are compared to other brands because I am trying to use all of these before I purchase a different brand. They seem to do the job in an average amount of time but the taste is pretty bad.
Karysa F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are the only flavor and brand I can use. The other brands don't seem to work for me and the other flavors are just gross and atleast these don't taste as chalky as the others and they taste good.
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I tried equate extra strength antacid/calcium chewables a couple time and i hate them they don't work that well they taste bad they are a cheaper brand but they don't help with heartburn or acid they taste chalky and they are not worth buys just spend a little more on a better brand
Kendra S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love these!! I get acid reflux flare ups a lot, so these are good to have in my purse or next to my bed. I chew 2 tablets and the problem is gone. I typically take these if I'm not able to take my medicine for it because I only take it once a day. Definitely would recommend to anyone that has heartburn, acid reflex, or even gets upsets stomachs often because these really help with all 3! Equate Extra Strength Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets, 200ct
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
If you're on a budget, these are pretty good, but I like the name brand a lot more. With the name brand, I take one and instantly feel relieved, but with these, I have to take about 2 or 3 to see some results. The only good thing about these is that they're super cheap and they do taste great, but I wish I didn't have to take them like candy in order to feel better.
Mia P.
I have to use antacids quite often and have found these to be the most effective. These meet my expectations and the price is much better than the name brand. The taste of these are better than most of the others also.
Heather H.
Very inexpensive but works just as good as Tums or Rolaids! Great, fruity flavor! Not hard and chalky like other generic brand antacids! Helps to get rid of acid reflux, indigestion, heartburn and sour stomach. I love this brand and Highly recommend!
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Do these work for you?
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Absolutely. No need to pay big bucks when you have a little heartburn.