Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets, 750mg, 12 count uploaded by Crystal B.Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets, 750mg, 12 count uploaded by Amber T.

BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal B.
These are pretty good compared to the leading brand. Takes the burn away. They aren't chalky like some. Great price!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Works great and taste so much better than the old kind. Much cheaper than the name brands. Great buy!
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I love these. They work great for occasional heartburn. My favorites are the orange chews
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
Without exaggeration, these fruit chews helped me to survive two pregnancies and the miserable heartburn that accompanied them. I went through multiple bottles. I can't stomach the chalky antacids even when my gag reflex isn't heightened, so during pregnancy I loved that these were more like Mentos! Have recommended to multiple people.
Tiff L.
Pelham , NH
TASTES JUST LIKE CANDY!
Have heart burn?! NOT ANYMORE! These are fast acting and incredibly tasty! I would have expected them to taste chalky but I was very pleasantly surprised! This product is also very affordable!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
Very reasonable price from Target. The fruity chews have a pleasant taste and you can feel relieved and results fairly quickly with one chewable. I use it when I eat out at fast food restaurants or when I eat food heavy in oil and fat. I would recommend this product to anyone who experiences gastric upset and needs a quick relief.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I bought these after trying the Alka-Seltzer mixed berry flavored chews, which weren't very good tasting and pretty chalky. These, however, are the opposite! I'm very pleased with the subtle fruit flavors and lack of chalkiness. They work pretty quickly, but aren't too long lasting, unfortunately.
Cheyenne J.
Lebanon, ME
These anti acids are by far my go to! They don't have that nasty medication taste, or the chalky texture. Very inexpensive, met my expectations, and I always keep them in my house, my purse and in my car. My fiancé even uses them, and he is more picky than I am.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Budget friendly relief! Name brand pharmaceuticals are growing more expensive by the day it seems, and im grateful for generic companies like equate that make quality products for a fair price. These are easy to eat, tastes ok, and does what it supposed to do.
Bryan B.
Works great and quickly. Not chalky and nasty tasting like most antacids

Walmart has this brand. Value priced version of the chews.

Recommend for occasional use only, if you're using it daily see a doctor because you have a problem!