Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets, 750mg, 12 count uploaded by Amber T.Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets, 750mg, 12 count uploaded by Crystal B.

BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach. see more...

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These are pretty good compared to the leading brand. Takes the burn away. They aren't chalky like some. Great price!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Works great and taste so much better than the old kind. Much cheaper than the name brands. Great buy!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I love these. They work great for occasional heartburn. My favorites are the orange chews
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
Very reasonable price from Target. The fruity chews have a pleasant taste and you can feel relieved and results fairly quickly with one chewable. I use it when I eat out at fast food restaurants or when I eat food heavy in oil and fat. I would recommend this product to anyone who experiences gastric upset and needs a quick relief.
Mika S.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I bought these after trying the Alka-Seltzer mixed berry flavored chews, which weren't very good tasting and pretty chalky. These, however, are the opposite! I'm very pleased with the subtle fruit flavors and lack of chalkiness. They work pretty quickly, but aren't too long lasting, unfortunately.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
Lebanon, ME
These anti acids are by far my go to! They don't have that nasty medication taste, or the chalky texture. Very inexpensive, met my expectations, and I always keep them in my house, my purse and in my car. My fiancé even uses them, and he is more picky than I am.
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Budget friendly relief! Name brand pharmaceuticals are growing more expensive by the day it seems, and im grateful for generic companies like equate that make quality products for a fair price. These are easy to eat, tastes ok, and does what it supposed to do.
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Works great and quickly. Not chalky and nasty tasting like most antacids

Walmart has this brand. Value priced version of the chews.

Recommend for occasional use only, if you're using it daily see a doctor because you have a problem!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I get acid reflux a lot and I decided to give these a shot and was not disappointed. It helps ease the burn and has a great taste. I would eat these like candy if I could. Definitely a great cheap antacid!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
New Brockton, AL
No chalky taste!!!! I can even get my daughter (11 years old) to take these.... Great flavor and does the trick! ALOT better than the chalky antacids like TUMS. Walmart has them at a great price!!!