Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets, 750mg, 12 count uploaded by Amber T.Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets, 750mg, 12 count uploaded by Crystal B.

BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Antacid Chews Assorted Fruit Soft Chewable Tablets relieve heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
These work really well when you have the acid in the throat feeling. I don’t really like the lemon flavor at all but the strawberry flavor and orange are decent. I love that it will work with in a couple minutes of using if my other heartburn med fails me
Jasmine R.
Bell Buckle
Personally I didn’t care for these. Yes, They worked for the heartburn so that is the positive but it is the only positive. They taste horrible and upset my stomach. They are also a little more expensive.
ari r.
Patterson, LA
I like to use these occasionally because all you need is one to help your heartburn. When I was pregnant I used them daily. For the price, they worked the fastest and the best.
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
These are actually pretty good and they work! They taste like fruity, chewy candies and do help with heartburn. They are a nice change from the regular chalky, tums.
Ragan B.
They are alright. They work but the taste is nasty ! My mom told me about these because she bought them before at Walmart so i went and bought me some but i hate the taste. They work well! I recommend trying the chewy better than the hard ones.
Tiff L.
Pelham , NH
TASTES JUST LIKE CANDY!
Have heart burn?! NOT ANYMORE! These are fast acting and incredibly tasty! I would have expected them to taste chalky but I was very pleasantly surprised! This product is also very affordable!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
Very reasonable price from Target. The fruity chews have a pleasant taste and you can feel relieved and results fairly quickly with one chewable. I use it when I eat out at fast food restaurants or when I eat food heavy in oil and fat. I would recommend this product to anyone who experiences gastric upset and needs a quick relief.
Susannah B.
Fayetteville, AR
Without exaggeration, these fruit chews helped me to survive two pregnancies and the miserable heartburn that accompanied them. I went through multiple bottles. I can't stomach the chalky antacids even when my gag reflex isn't heightened, so during pregnancy I loved that these were more like Mentos! Have recommended to multiple people.
Mika S.
Portland, OR
I bought these after trying the Alka-Seltzer mixed berry flavored chews, which weren't very good tasting and pretty chalky. These, however, are the opposite! I'm very pleased with the subtle fruit flavors and lack of chalkiness. They work pretty quickly, but aren't too long lasting, unfortunately.
Cheyenne J.
Lebanon, ME
These anti acids are by far my go to! They don't have that nasty medication taste, or the chalky texture. Very inexpensive, met my expectations, and I always keep them in my house, my purse and in my car. My fiancé even uses them, and he is more picky than I am.