BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever, 225 ct: Easy to swallow Sweet coated Reduces fever Relieves minor aches and pains see more...

Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Works just as good as name brand. I do not think they work as fast as gel caps, but once they kick in the pain is gone
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
We buy this all the time. It is every bit as good as name brand at only a fraction of the cost.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Even though it's a generic brand, it works just as good as the name brand. Its not that expensive at all either.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work just as well as the name brand and are much cheaper. I'm always keep these in my medicine cabinet.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I love this generic brand! It cost so much less than Tylenol but it works just as good!!!!!!!
Courtney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works just as well as name brand! I have the "easy to swallow" ones meant for kids or young teens.
Sheri C.
This is a good product. I feel that it works just as well as the namebrand Tylenol but without the extra expense.
Johnée L.
Whenever I am in pain I take two of these and I will be good to go within the hour. My doctor recommended that I take Acetaminophen over Ibuprofen since I have GERD/Acid Reflux. Other pain relievers tend to mess with your stomach lining.
Susan G.
Eastaboga, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This works just like a name brand for a lot less money. I definitely recommend this for anyone who would normally use the name brand version.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
No different than the name brand. Works just as good and costs less, that's always a plus as far as I see it.