BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever, 225 ct: Easy to swallow Sweet coated Reduces fever Relieves minor aches and pains see more...

Johnée L.
Whenever I am in pain I take two of these and I will be good to go within the hour. My doctor recommended that I take Acetaminophen over Ibuprofen since I have GERD/Acid Reflux. Other pain relievers tend to mess with your stomach lining.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this generic Tylenol works just as well as the namebrand. To be honest I can't tell a difference. And if I was at Walmart or any other store I would buy this first before namebrand because it's cheaper
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave headache often and these work great, even when my head is throbbing. I always buy the big bottle because I usually have headaches every other day.
Ashley H.
Shreveport , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't care what people say, Equate brand is just as good as name brand!! That includes their medications!! I use these and they work great!
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Works just as good as name brand. I do not think they work as fast as gel caps, but once they kick in the pain is gone
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Even though it's a generic brand, it works just as good as the name brand. Its not that expensive at all either.
Sheri C.
This is a good product. I feel that it works just as well as the namebrand Tylenol but without the extra expense.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work just as well as the name brand and are much cheaper. I'm always keep these in my medicine cabinet.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
No different than the name brand. Works just as good and costs less, that's always a plus as far as I see it.
Courtney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works just as well as name brand! I have the "easy to swallow" ones meant for kids or young teens.