Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate
Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever

Equate Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever

by Equate

Equate Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever, 225 ct: Easy to swallow Sweet coated Reduces fever Relieves minor aches and pains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Equate Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works just as well as name brand! I have the "easy to swallow" ones meant for kids or young teens.
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work just as well as the name brand and are much cheaper. I'm always keep these in my medicine cabinet.
Robyn G.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Save yourself some money!!!!! After working in a pharmacy for 11.5 years, you learn a few things about generics. This is just as good as the brand name but cost a whole lot less. Works great on aches and pains.
Kathleen W.
Tomball, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't normally take Tylenol because it's hard on your liver but I do know that this is a very inexpensive brand compared to others it does work really well if you have a fever it's wonderful for that I don't use it very often I would recommend it to others because if the price is really really reasonable
Rio N.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I accidentally ordered this instead of the gel capsules and I am actually very happy I made that mistake. I would say these kick in after 15 to 20 minutes, so that’s good enough for me! I will be buying these again!!
Michael A.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this all the time when I have my migraines. Using this compared to aleve I get the same relief and get more sleep when taking it before bed. It usually activates witching 30 mins. I would like to possibly see a liquid capsule version to decrease the time till it activates
Susan G.
Eastaboga, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This works just like a name brand for a lot less money. I definitely recommend this for anyone who would normally use the name brand version.
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave headache often and these work great, even when my head is throbbing. I always buy the big bottle because I usually have headaches every other day.
Johnée L.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whenever I am in pain I take two of these and I will be good to go within the hour. My doctor recommended that I take Acetaminophen over Ibuprofen since I have GERD/Acid Reflux. Other pain relievers tend to mess with your stomach lining.
Ashley H.
Marshall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I don't care what people say, Equate brand is just as good as name brand!! That includes their medications!! I use these and they work great!

Looking for your answer?