Equate Extra Moisturizing Shave Gel With Vitamin E, 7oz, Compare to Edge Extra Moisturizing Shave Gel

BY EQUATE

Buy on Amazon
penny l.
Laconia, NH
my husband says he likes this one as an equivalent to name brand. The scent and feel is not that bad either I don't mind using it either when I am in a pinch
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Bought this for my husband to shave his face... And he likes it very much, helps keep his face soft and moisturized... the smell is ok, not my favorite but is not disgusting... got it at Walmart for a really good price...
Ja'Necia M.
Great price. Manly fresh smell but I like it. The fragrance doesn't stick to you. It works. A little messy.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
I absolutely love this shaving gel. Yes it's an off brand but it works better than anything else I've ever purchased! It foams up very well so a little goes a long way and you end up having a bottle last a very long time!