BY GENERIC

Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash: Gentle cleaning and moisturizing for naturally healthy-looking skin Helps refresh the skin's natural moisture balance With natural colloidal oatmeal Dermatologist tested see more...

• Is it like the Aveeno brand? how is it smell?3 Answers
Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash
  • "I was in walmart one day and had a strict budget to go by aveeno name brand body wash is around $7-$8 and this was $3 I gave it a shot and feels and smells just like aveeno great for sensitive skin leaves it soft" in 4 reviews
Mahogani J.
Indianapolis, IN
This was my first time using this wash.
Pros
It was very moisturizing
Thick so a little goes a long way

Cons
The smell was stronger than I would want. Seems too perfume like in smell.

I would recommend this to others
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash isn't too bad to be honest! It has a pleasant scent, and it does keep your skin moisturized. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
This is a great body wash that won’t dry out your skin or your pockets. It has a nice subtle smell, I don’t love it but it’s not overpowering. My skin feels nice afterwards but obviously it does not replace actual moisturizer.
Jennifer V.
Huber heights
This is great for my rash days. Worth fibromyalgia, sometimes your body breaks out in rashes or just itches and this is my go to source. Not even four dollars and can be purchased at Walmart.
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
I love this body wash.  It works great on my sensitive skin and I can purchase it at my local Wal-Mart. The price is very inexpensive and I use it everyday. I love how soft it makes my skin and has no smell to it.  I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I see no difference from this wash to the actual Aveeno wash! It works the exact same and smell incredible! I am completely hooked! It smells of vanilla and oatmeal! Perfect for winter. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and luscious
Amber S.
Abingdon
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this. My kids have eczema as well as me. We we're using tone brand body wash but we ended up with dry patches. I love equate products so I thought why not save the money. It smells great, softens skin, it's gentle.
Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this stuff!! It leaves my skin soft between showers! It lathers up nicely and really soaks into your skin!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the only bargain brand body washes I will use. It is good for sensitive skin and it is really cheap. It makes me skin feel soft, but I wish the scent was just a tad stronger. It has a very light scent that makes me feel like I don't "smell" clean.
Sheila S.
I prefer looking for the generic brands of items such as body wash or lotion. If you look at the ingredients, it's usually identical to the 'name' brand. I'm all for saving a few bucks by buying the generic. It stills gets the job done
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX
Is it like the Aveeno brand? how is it smell?

back