Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash uploaded by LaTasha T.Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Alexandria S.Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash uploaded by mritunjay s.

BY GENERIC

Equate Everyday Moisture Body Wash: Gentle cleaning and moisturizing for naturally healthy-looking skin Helps refresh the skin's natural moisture balance With natural colloidal oatmeal Dermatologist tested see more...

• Is it like the Aveeno brand? how is it smell?3 Answers
mritunjay s.
mritunjay s.
It is so moisturizing and refreshing. I love it.
I guess I will continue this forever. It doesn't have any smell and is so soft for my skin. Great product in best price
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
I love this body wash.  It works great on my sensitive skin and I can purchase it at my local Wal-Mart. The price is very inexpensive and I use it everyday. I love how soft it makes my skin and has no smell to it.  I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Jhanae p.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I like this product because it leaves my skin soft and moisturize. The pros is that it smells good and feels good and the cons wouldn't be any because I really like this product
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It leaves my skin soft between showers! It lathers up nicely and really soaks into your skin!! I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
Normally I'm a bit hesitant to use bargain brands when it comes to other things like laundry soap, makeup, etc but this body wash is amazing and it's so cheap. It leaves your skin soft and hydrated and it has a very light scent.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Mobile, AL
I was in walmart one day and had a strict budget to go by aveeno name brand body wash is around $7-$8 and this was $3 I gave it a shot and feels and smells just like aveeno great for sensitive skin leaves it soft
Sarah m.
Sarah m.
Charleston, IL
Just as good as the name brand, but cheaper of course. Both smell the same and have the same ingredients.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
I prefer looking for the generic brands of items such as body wash or lotion. If you look at the ingredients, it's usually identical to the 'name' brand. I'm all for saving a few bucks by buying the generic. It stills gets the job done
Shayna M.
Shayna M.
Springfield, MO
Meh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the only bargain brand body washes I will use. It is good for sensitive skin and it is really cheap. It makes me skin feel soft, but I wish the scent was just a tad stronger. It has a very light scent that makes me feel like I don't "smell" clean.
Taiana S.
Taiana S.
Sugar Land, TX
Is it like the Aveeno brand? how is it smell?