BY EQUATE

alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
I think Equate Everyday Clean Fragrance Free Wipes, 40 sheets are my favorite low cost wipes for anyone really. first of all, why wouldn't you buy something that works just the same if not better? They are gental and dry fast so it's not uncomfortable. I can even use them to clean my hands in a quick hurry. great multi purpose product thanks Walmart .
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
  Equate Everyday Clean Fragrance Free Wipes, 40 sheets  I use these for a number of things. They are good makeup removers. They don't have a strong, perfume scent. That can really irritate my eyes. They are very affordable at your local Walmart.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
These are nice for wiping off makeup when doing swatches or just to help clean up! I use these quite often and get mine at Walmart for like $.97! The smell is definitely a fresh clean smell, and that is really enjoyable
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
Great for takinf off makeup, cleaning up from crafts and taking charcol off hands. I keep a pack of them with me at all times since you never know when you may need them. Being fragrance free, they don't leave a stinging effect when going over cuts or minor wounds.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Although I don’t have children these baby wipes work wonders for me. Very gentle so gentle that I often use them to remove makeup and during my menstrual cycle. Affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product.
Courtney B.
They don't get makeup off too terribly easy but they work for when you're on a budget! I use them nightly before I wash my face and it seems to help my skin out.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
These are by far the best personal wipes EVER! I'll start off by saying we don't have children so we don't use these as "baby wipes" but are a great alternative to said baby wipes. Fragrance free, moist, soft quilted texture! These leave you feeling clean whether you use them as wipes for your bottom or private parts, using them to freshen up arm pits after a night out or my favorite way to use these as makeup removing wipes!! They don't burn your eyes or dry your skin out and they actually allow me to take off my stubborn mascara and eyeliner. I have super sensitive skin and eyes so this is important to me!! These are great for travel or at home, and you just can't beat the price!! I pay less than $2 for a pack of 80 is a closable package. Great for sticky hands in the car or at school too. Highly recommended!!
Esme D.
Chesapeake , VA
I use these as makeup wipes, and it does one heck of a job! I’ve gone through atleast 20 packs no exaggeration! They’re really great makeup removers ! Doesn’t cause any irritation on my face.
I have three packs of these as we speak all through the house. I use these things for everything, face, bottom, vajayjay, all of the above. They make you feel a lot fresher than what any old toilet paper can do. I will stand by these and use these until the day i die. Having a pack on handy is always a must! You never know what you might get into!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love these wipes to keep around for cleaning hands are anything else that gets dirty on the spot. They are great for sensitive skin and can't beat the price! Pick up some on your next Walmart shopping trip to keep handy for spur of the moment situations!