Equate Everyday Clean Dandruff Shampoo uploaded by Angela M.

BY EQUATE

Equate Everyday Clean Dandruff Shampoo: Helps relieve itching and flaking associated with dandruff For normal hair Keeps hair clean, soft, and healthy looking see more...

• Does this come in any scents?2 Answers
  • I have terrible dandruff combined with oily hair. I use a...4 Answers
  • My husband uses this shampoo every day. I'm grateful for ...1 Answers
Equate Everyday Clean Dandruff Shampoo
  • "i bought this item for my boys and their dandruff oily hair stopped , they loved the way it worked." in 1 review
  • "this product is absolutely something too keep around it is very close to head and shoulders product it gets the job done i get some dandruff once in a while and when i do i simply begin using this product for a couple of days and it will clear up the mess." in 1 review
  • "This works well for our needs, my husband prefers this brand, it works every bit as good as the pricey brands. " in 1 review
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This is my daily shampoo so it works well for me. I appreciate that it helps keep the oil buildup off my hair, but I don’t feel like it helps a ton with my dandruff. It used to clean super well for me but lately my hair has still felt a little dirty, so I’m not sure if they changed the formula, but I don’t love it as much as I used to.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff! This is comparable to head and shoulders exactly! It is a few bucks cheaper and does the same exact job. Great smell and leaves my hair feeling super soft and CLEAN! Pairs really well with conditioner
Sonya D.
Listen, I got dandruff and dark hair, so me scratching my head and making it look like a snowglobe busted in line at Wal-mart? Not good.  It's VERY noticeable, but this has made the "snow" less prominent and people stopped asking me if I had lice.
Tiffany W.
I love this product. It's perfect for my 9 year old and teen. I also love that it doesn't contain a lot of alcohol like most other shampoos. These kids can easily go days in between washes.
Britt K.
I've been using this for years. It doesnt overly dry my thick, coarse hair out and my sensitive scalp is healthy looking and feeling. I am prone to very dry skin and dermatitis and rub the shampoo behind my ears, neck etc. While washing my hair and it helps in that area as well.
Erika C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have to start off by saying that I have oily hair/scalp and I battled with dandruff for a long time until I started using this Equate shampoo. I have tried Head and shoulders but that did not work for me. I highly recommend this to anybody with oily hair. I also don't put conditioner on my scalp only at the ends because it makes me greasier if I use it on my scalp. This Everyday Clean was the one that worked for me I tried the Equate 2 in 1 and it didn't work for me.
rosy L.
Oxnard
This product is absolutely something too keep around it is very close to head and shoulders product it gets the job done i get some dandruff once in a while and when i do i simply begin using this product for a couple of days and it will clear up the mess. the only thing that can be improved is the aromas id love to have my hair smell like something other than mint.also a huge yay for me is that it is priced much less than the name brand dandruff shampoos.
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
I have tried this particular shampoo after trying Head and Shoulders Classic Clean 2-in-1. While the Equate brand works as a shampoo, it did leave my hair feeling heavier than the Head and Shoulders version. I have naturally greasy hair, so I need a shampoo that leaves my hair feeling light and clean rather than weighed down. I found that this shampoo didn't leave my hair feeling clean for as long as other shampoos, however the price makes this particular shampoo more tempting to buy. It does smell nice, and it is gender neutral.
Casey B.
Shamokin, PA
I have tried a ton of other dandruff shampoo's and I actually find that this one for me is my least favorite. It did nothing to help with my dandruff it actually seemed to create more. I would wash my hair once a week with it and the next morning after using it I would have an itchy scalp. I think I might be allergic to an ingredient in the shampoo. It does have a nice scent and it also lathers very well.
Jasmin K.
Grayson, GA
This product was super helpful for me because I had dandruff and my scalp was itchy and flaky and this helps a lot honestly smells nice and a great price too high I love the consistency. Overall this product is very helpful got the dandruff out of my hair within a week
Amber B.
Texarkana, AR
I have terrible dandruff combined with oily hair. I use a dandruff shampoo but It doesn't matter if I wash my hair every day or every other day, my hair gets oily again in about 12 hours & the dandruff just won't go away! Does anyone have the same problem? What would you suggest?
Kendall K.
Does this come in any scents?
Kady H.
Aledo, IL
My husband uses this shampoo every day. I'm grateful for the off brand version for a much more reasonable price. It does it's job, he smells great. I'm grateful for the savings!
Desiree A.
What's your favorite brand of shampoo?