Equate EQ Saline Nasal Spray uploaded by Ines G.Equate EQ Saline Nasal Spray uploaded by Melissa B.

BY EQUATE #95 in Allergy & Sinus

EQ Saline Nasal Spray, 3 oz: Instantly soothes dry nasal passages Non-medicated relief for dry, irritated noses Can deliver mixture in either stream or drops see more...

Melissa B.
Melbourne, FL
When I went to the store, there wasn't any of the Ayr left so I tried this one. it works the same and you get more for about the same price. I used this in dire situations to clean my piercings when I don't have time to do the sea salt soaks and so far, I have no issues. It works well for cleaning the sinuses and it helped me to reduce the amount of nasal decongestants and sinus medication I take. There are no repercussions in using it multiple times a day which is also great. They are both almost out so I need to haul my behind to get more.
Patricia R.
Weymouth, MA
I am a fan of most Equate products but this is not one of my favorites. I prefer the brand name product Ocean Mist. The spray from The Equate Saline Nasal Spray is robust, whereas the Ocean Mist is much gentler. That is my only issue. Given the choice, I would go with the name brand but if it's not available, I wouldn't hesitate to buy the Equate spray - but I would brace myself for that first squirt!
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
This saline nasal spray opens your nose up as soon as you take it. My whole family uses it and they don't complain. The price isn't bad at all. We will continue to use this.
Jamie A.
W Valley City, UT
I purchased this product in San Francisco after getting my nose pierced. It did really well with cleaning it out and keeping it sanitary. At first it gives you a runny nose, but after multiple uses you get used to it and it stops!
Darlene C.
Perfect and not pricey. Equate products are awesome and this nasal moisturizer does not disappoint at all. So don't be afraid to take that chance and try it. No one is more hesitant then I and if I tried it you should too.
Jessica R.
Plant City, FL
With cold and flu season upon us this little spray has been my lifesaver. I can be 100% stuff and then spray this up my nose and within 10 minutes I can breath again. Highly recommended for anyone with a stuffed nose.
Robbie D.
great saline nasal spray. not to abrasive and doesn't irritate the nose or the throat . Definitely great for having a cold or just regular congestion
Heather B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This nasal spray works really well. Did not irritate my nose and helped clear out my sinuses. This will be my go to nose spray from now on.
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent productvthat helps my husband breath again. It is good value and we get it in walmart. Comparable to more expensive brands.
Jessica P.
Great stuff. I have been using it for 3 days now. it's not a cure but it is a great sinus relief spray.

back