BY EQUATE

Equate Eq Probiotic Gummy 60ct see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
I came across these amazing vitamins in my nearest Walmart. I didn't know what to expect but after a few days I knew I chose the right probiotics at an awesome price. Very easy to use. I take one in the morning with a glass of water and one at night. I was satisfied and have been buying them for quite some time. I highly recommend this brand of probiotics for women at a great price. You'll thank your body.
Haley Z.
I was supposed to start taking these after I was diagnosed with celiac! They taste great! And also while taking microbiology I realized how amazing they are for you! Every one needs to have the good fighting bugs in them so they can get through life so this is honestly so beneficial!
Laken B.
Saltillo, MS
This product is great! Easy on your stomach and provides all the probiotics you need. WalMart brand is one of my favorites! It was very affordable and has helped my in several ways.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
The sugar content is a little high of course vs a pull but if you hate taking pillls like me and need a pro biotic to get "regular" I love these!
Ashtyn M.
Surfside Beach, SC
Good probiotic. Only one I've ever taken. Taste a little strange but haven't hurt my stomach or anything.
Breanna R.
These have helped my kids so much! They are more regular, and I'm sure are helping build healthy flora in their stomachs. I'm happy with the price. I have used different brands in the past, and this compares beautifully.
heather d.
Porterdale, GA
Had a really great flavor. Would recommend them to family and friends. Reasonably priced. Easy to find at Walmart.
Samahara A.
texas
Muy bueno !Si hay algo en lo que batallamos las mamás Es que nuestros pequeños tomen las vitaminas necesarias y esto es ideal
Alyssa C.
Are these sold at Walmart ? ... I recognize the brand
Adriana G.
What are the flavors of these?