Equate EQ PAIN RAPID 100CT uploaded by Lexi H.

BY EQUATE

Equate Extra Strength Acetaminophen Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Gel Caps, 100 ct: Over-the-counter pain reliever Compare to extra-strength Tylenol active ingredient Aspirin free Rapid-release formula Extra strength pain reliever and Contains 500 mg of acetaminophen Gel coating makes medicine easier to swallow Available in a 100 ct size Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Muscle aches Minor pain or arthritis Headache Toothache Backache Common cold Menstrual cramps Fever see more...

• when taking this does it make you sleepy? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Raven C.
Biloxi, MS
These work better than excedrin most of the time.  Never had an issue. The price is pretty good too, considering the alternative. Walmart has always been great about offering generic products for cheaper than name brand, and I will always be a Walmart shopper
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
I really believe that what you pay for is what you get. I don't like to buy the Equate versions of analgesics because I feel that they take longer to initiate pain relief and they also do not last as long as the name brand versions. The active ingredients are the same, but the stabilizers and the length of time the ingredients have been sitting or where they were processed are likely less stringent than at name brand facilities.
Charity C.
Middleburg, FL
As far as equate products though I really have never been truly disappointed by any of them, their price range is normally better than the name brands and seem to work very well if not better, I use this medicine primarily for headaches and with just the normal two at a time dose it seems to do quite well to get rid of them.
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
I have purchased this product once and it is still in my medicine cabinet. I use this when I do not have other pain relievers available. It is cheaper than name brands but I can tell a difference in quality.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I always buy generic - this one works great and you get it for was less than the others. You can pick it up at Walmart.
Lexi L.
Loves Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great and I always buy generics. You can buy this at Walmart and works very fast! It last a long time!
Tracy P.
Clear Lake
Works great! Always gets rid of my minor aches and pains! Head, back, neck, whatever hurts this is the stuff!
Influenster M.
I think that this works just as well as name brand medications and is a lot cheaper. It kicks in fast and gets my headaches, and muscle aches gone.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
It takes a while to kick in. But once it does kick in my aches and pains are gone for a good while. Due to their small size, the capsules are easy to swallow!
K K.
Works just as well as the name brand meds; I can't really tell the difference. Except in my wallet. Might as well save some money and go with the store brand.
Jaclyn D.
Elk Grove, CA
when taking this does it make you sleepy?