BY EQUATE

Use for the temporary relief of: heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach when accompanied by headache or body aches and pains Fast relief see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christine C.
My husband suffers from indigestion and heartburn and has to take alkaseltzer. I started buying the equate brand version and he says it works just as good. I usually buy him the extra strength. I will definitely continue to buy him the equate brand since it works just as good and is less expensive.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I definitely give this product five stars but not for the most obvious reason. I did science experiments with the kids I worked with and these tablets, when crushed and put into a water bottle, inflated a balloon with the gas. It worked perfectly.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Very similar to the name brand product of its kind but a few dollars cheaper. The result is the same so I suggest if you are near Walmart which is where equate brand is sold I always say for something like this you can get generic brand
Kellie S.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely not the best tasting medicine but definitely does the trick and fast. This is a great hangover medicine that helps cure the headache and upset stomach. Compares to the brand name but at a better price point.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never been a big fan of these. I've only ever found them helpful when I was feeling bloated which isn't exactly what they're branded for. The name brand I also don't care for- except the Alka Seltzer cold and flu.
Maida T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used these as they were on good price but didn't like them very much .They took up too much time to act .i gave them 2 stars because it was available near my home
KeiSha G.
I use this stuff all the time! Works just as well as Alka seltzer, but it's soooo much cheaper!
Danielle G.
Plainville , CT
Very cheap price and works just as well as name brand products, I'd recommend this product if having issues.
Angel I.
Yes! I totally use these for occasional heartburn. pain, aches, you name it. I keep this in the house.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Equate Effervescent Antacid and Pain Relief 12 Tabs Compare to Alka Seltzer
It is works in second .
Sensation of rapid relief. Help for anytime.