Equate Effervescent Original Flavor Antacid & Pain Relief Tablets uploaded by Leorys T.

BY EQUATE

Use for the temporary relief of: heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach when accompanied by headache or body aches and pains Fast relief see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es una excelente opción y se obtienen los mismo resultado que la marca a la que llamamos “original” tiene saber neutro y un precio que será muy agradable para la cantidad de tabletas que trae! Lo recomiendo
Olivia M.
Marion, IN
I have recently started getting really bad acid reflux and this stuff has worked wonders! I take it in the morning before coffee/breakfast since it doesn't start working immediately.
Emily S.
Lapeer
I was dealing with some stomach ulcers which was causing some awful stomach reflux. I tried this rather than a name brand from Wal-Mart and it worked quickly and wonderfully.
Christine C.
My husband suffers from indigestion and heartburn and has to take alkaseltzer. I started buying the equate brand version and he says it works just as good. I usually buy him the extra strength. I will definitely continue to buy him the equate brand since it works just as good and is less expensive.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely give this product five stars but not for the most obvious reason. I did science experiments with the kids I worked with and these tablets, when crushed and put into a water bottle, inflated a balloon with the gas. It worked perfectly.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very similar to the name brand product of its kind but a few dollars cheaper. The result is the same so I suggest if you are near Walmart which is where equate brand is sold I always say for something like this you can get generic brand
Kellie S.
London, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely not the best tasting medicine but definitely does the trick and fast. This is a great hangover medicine that helps cure the headache and upset stomach. Compares to the brand name but at a better price point.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never been a big fan of these. I've only ever found them helpful when I was feeling bloated which isn't exactly what they're branded for. The name brand I also don't care for- except the Alka Seltzer cold and flu.
Maida T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these as they were on good price but didn't like them very much .They took up too much time to act .i gave them 2 stars because it was available near my home
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate Effervescent Antacid and Pain Relief 12 Tabs Compare to Alka Seltzer
It is works in second .
Sensation of rapid relief. Help for anytime.